Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

nahtanrulz

i cant chat and i have paid for chat aswel

since chat has become for free registered members i bought it for 1 cent and the speech things come up but when i type in what i want to say it doesn't say it i don't know whats going wrong

#2 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

Re: i cant chat and i have paid for chat aswel

Do you mean like it shows "..." every time? then you gotta hold shift to see the chat, or just click on the speech bubble again when the chat is open, if is like nothing, or your fullscreen, fullscreen dosent work for EE, i meant fullscreen dosent work for chat. ok? so you don't have to complain of this, and yes you chated, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Last edited by IceMarioEx (Dec 28 2010 6:45:21 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

DBear

nahtanrulz wrote:

since chat has become for free registered members i bought it for 1 cent and the speech things come up but when i type in what i want to say it doesn't say it i don't know whats going wrong

Yeah, a lot of us who have free accounts who just paid for the chat are having this problem. Maybe Chris can look into it, because as far as I know, none of the free members can chat right now.

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#4 Before February 2015

nahtanrulz

IceMarioEx wrote:

Do you mean like it shows "..." every time? then you gotta hold shift to see the chat, or just click on the speech bubble again when the chat is open, if is like nothing, or your fullscreen, fullscreen dosent work for EE, i meant fullscreen dosent work for chat. ok? so you don't have to complain of this, and yes you chated, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

yer i got the lil chat bar down the bottom and the chat box to the right nothing just come out when i speak //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile needs to be fixed

#5 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

Bug fixed.

#6 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile im still didnt get chat:(

nahtanrulz 1423689418272014

Board footer