Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

WaterTango

Just a couple

You can still click on the "Connect to Facebook" button while in-game, even though the button is invisible.

Also, the game won't let me jump while holding up and left. It also won't let me go left while holding up and jumping, etc. Basically, it won't recognize those three buttons at once. This only happens when you're using the cursor keys (which I always do)

I think that's all I've seen.

#2 Before February 2015

WaterTango

Re: Just a couple

Oh, and despite the change Chris made on July 22nd, you can still get stuck on arrows, it's just more rare.

Still, I hate it when it happens.

#3 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I've seen all of these so far.

#4 Before February 2015

iYam

Yeah you can still get stuck in arrows...

#5 Before February 2015

Fendox

I got stuck in arrows not so long ago...
I was like
"GET ME OFF THIS THING! :O"
But I quited it and restarted and it worked again.

#6 Before February 2015

Watashii

WaterTango wrote:

You can still click on the "Connect to Facebook" button while in-game, even though the button is invisible.

I guess you mean the "Share on facebook" button that shows up when you press "Share Level". Yeah, I've noticed it and it's quite annoying. I have pressed there a few times, trying to create a a block or something there, but instead, I get a new facebook tab open //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I would acually love a "Connect to Facebook" button to be available in-game, so I can use the pay-smilies when i join through a link //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

icefiremadness

None of these have ever happened to me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#8 Before February 2015

just_bean

WaterTango wrote:

Also, the game won't let me jump while holding up and left. It also won't let me go left while holding up and jumping, etc. Basically, it won't recognize those three buttons at once. This only happens when you're using the cursor keys (which I always do)

Perhaps you knew this since you mentioned that you use the cursor keys, but you can fix this problem by using WASD.   It can be a bit cumbersome if you're not used to it, but it does the trick.

The origin of the problem doesn't come from the game, it comes from the keyboard your using.   Many have issues with using multiple arrow keys in conjunction with the space bar, but some don't.   This is part of the reason WASD is supplied as an alternate.

#9 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

LOl first thread in this category //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

LOl first thread in this category //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

True

#11 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ikr? Such lame bugs. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#12 Before February 2015

Alex

^ massive gravedig, enjoy your warning! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

WaterTango 1423689815271617

Board footer