Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

marsmissionlego

How to Change a Mail? ???

Im lost my Beta TODAY. how to change the mail .help me ! 203243_IMG_0111.JPG

#2 Before February 2015

marsmissionlego

Re: How to Change a Mail? ???

my g-mail is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a5e8e4f7f6e8ecf6f6eceaebe9e0e2eae5e2e8e4ece98be6eae8">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> .

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

You PM Chris or you don't. And don't double post, use the edit button.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

Burnett

Also taek screenshots with PrtScSysRq key on your keyboard.Don't take screenshots with your webcam.Becosue it's more bigger than PrtSc key saving.And it's a realy bad quality.

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Why don't people use printscreen? It's so much more useful, and doesn't look like crap.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

marsmissionlego

THX for help me today;D

#7 Before February 2015

rdococ

Burnett wrote:

Also taek screenshots with PrtScSysRq key on your keyboard.Don't take screenshots with your webcam.Becosue it's more bigger than PrtSc key saving.And it's a realy bad quality.

Honestly, I don't mind bad quality, and that won't be banworthy.

marsmissionlego 1423689946271486

Board footer