Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TOPJ

No startup

Hello,

If you clicked here, then you possibly have an idea of what my problem is.
But, becaus I must be as detailed as possible, I am putting a video in here, to clearly show my EE startup problem. Please take note that I am using a watchguard-protected hotspot, and I think that the problem lies there. I'm at boarding school, so I don't have the problem in the weekends.

Here is the video (shot in 4 different browsers, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (64 bit), Mozilla Firefox and SRWare Iron (looks like Google Chrome))

Video not avaiable (uploading issues)
(Dang this watchguard-protected internet!)

Results: Chrome: stuck on startscreen - Explorer: stuck in level loading screen - Firefox: stuck in startscreen - Iron: stuck in startscreen

NOTE: you saw that EE did work again, do not think my problems are over, just after recording the vid, it broke down again.
About the energy: I had a free class on school //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I was able to go on EE at the school's pc

PRE-EDIT: A lot of players have this problem, any moderator or administrator that has any clue of what this could be?
AFTER-EDIT: Looks like a lot of players have replied to this, maybe something for Chris to see?

Last edited by TOPJ (Mar 4 2011 12:42:33 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

karim

Re: No startup

iam having the same problem.

sometime it load, sometimes dont.

#3 Before February 2015

TOPJ

karim wrote:

iam having the same problem.

sometime it load, sometimes dont.

I only have the problem when I'm at boarding school; like 5 days out of 7...

#4 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

same hmm.png

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

no.

You shouldn't need to get another browser just to play a game.   Whatever's causing this issue needs to be addressed, and ASAP.

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Opera always works better. Some instances it completely fixes some issues, Opera was able to hold on through part of the attack on EE a couple days ago. Longer than anyone else. While everyone was complaining I could say I was still playing and making my world better. At the time I was in my large world drawing a cereal bowl.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

TOPJ

Different55 wrote:

Opera always works better. Some instances it completely fixes some issues, Opera was able to hold on through part of the attack on EE a couple days ago. Longer than anyone else. While everyone was complaining I could say I was still playing and making my world better. At the time I was in my large world drawing a cereal bowl.

I have opera too, I also have Safari and some more browsers, tested them all.

#9 Before February 2015

thakilla

i have it to
and i have it on the program (i downloaded it) there i can't login to it stuck on the loding page and on the site to (google chroom)
realy anoing

Last edited by thakilla (Feb 25 2011 8:34:26 am)

#10 Before February 2015

Presz

strange, google chrome always works for me

#11 Before February 2015

TOPJ

Presz wrote:

strange, google chrome always works for me

It isn't only Google Chrome, and I think that I'll have to edit my film, 8 GB is way to much for youtube to upload!

#12 Before February 2015

thakilla

and strager we have at home 3 pc's on my pc i cant play but the pc in the living room i can so i think it ur pc or ur internet connection:(

#13 Before February 2015

TOPJ

thakilla wrote:

and stranger we have at home 3 pc's on my pc i cant play but the pc in the living room i can so i think it ur pc or ur internet connection:(

I will tell the internet co-ordinator that!

#14 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

You could try clearing your Cache, browsing history, cookies, and ect.
Go to the safety tab in the internet and click "Delete Browsing History"

#15 Before February 2015

kitty45

on one of my games you can't use opera because you will get banned. But that is Elements just warning you

#16 Before February 2015

TheFormalNinja

Yeah i have the exact same problem, only ALL the time   :/ The only one it kindda works on is Safari, but very rarely. I just wish there was a Beta version of the downloadable EE! cause that still works every time DX That would just solve all my problem. So guys if you dont have beta try the downloadble version on EE's website. That should work! good luck!

#17 Before February 2015

thakilla

i have the downloadble version and there i wont work to
sometime's it does but the most time not //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#18 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Different55 wrote:

Yes!! Cereal bowl FOR THE WIN!

#19 Before February 2015

TOPJ

Now I have the same problem with beta!

EDIT: when it CAN start, I can't load the levels...

Last edited by TOPJ (Mar 2 2011 10:24:05 am)

#20 Before February 2015

thakilla

yep it very anoing cause i have a few level that i can't edit and i like the game very much

and if u don't login u can play i had it i did go the the site and at one i did can play but i wasn't logedin so i can build in my levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile :,(

#21 Before February 2015

TOPJ

thakilla wrote:

yep it very anoing cause i have a few level that i can't edit and i like the game very much

and if u don't login u can play i had it i did go the the site and at one i did can play but i wasn't logedin so i can build in my levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile :,(

True, but I play more on the beta now, so...

#22 Before February 2015

Zomgor

same problem..

#23 Before February 2015

Unknown

Same problem :C

#24 Before February 2015

AlienGuy

maybe an update