Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

kkarel

I Got Problem With Gems Coming :[

Hello ^^ , i have problem about those free gems .. that new onw , "ZedWars" or what that was , xD . Anyway , i am lvl 10 there , but i haven't got my 4 Gems ;o . i hope i'll got them somehow , but its 2 days over , and i still haven't got 'em . i Hope you guys can read my english , b'cose i am Eastonian xD . and i hope you can understand me . Hope u can help me somehow //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile . And is there a way i can get free chatting xD ? the problem is i am 13 years old //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue , and my parents dont want to let me waste money on games . i Told 'em , paying to EE is not wasting , and it's 1CENT :O , but their not listening , so just let me know guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile .

Waiting for help: by kkarel !! [:

#2 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: I Got Problem With Gems Coming :[

I can userstand you easy.
Anyway I have never get gems by it... the place sucks

#3 Before February 2015

kkarel

Okay , thankyou :]

#4 Before February 2015

Tonyantonio

Can't get free chat but   i have chat //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#5 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Whaaaaaaaaat? u have chat, but cant get it???

#6 Before February 2015

kkarel

hmm , *sad* , rly want free chat ..

#7 Before February 2015

Linus21

Tell your dad/mum how safe it is and show them paypal. And tell them:100 cent is 1 dollar. 1 dollar is almost for a coffie, and last atleast 5 mins. This item cost 1 cent and last forever

#8 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Some offers trick you in and don't give you Gems.

#9 Before February 2015

Linus21

Or just wait for energy!
I got 317 energy! And if you play more you might also can get this "much"
Energy is better,cheaper instead of doing some stupid surveys that dont work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#10 Before February 2015

kkarel

ok , thank you guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile , and btw i now how much is dollar xD , we have Euros here , and its almost same //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue , but ty really ! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

Linus21

I still think it's the same //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#12 Before February 2015

kkarel

xD

kkarel 1423690932270500

Board footer