Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

jakery

A genuine crash

I tried to load EE just now from Chrome. My browser locked up and I had to kill the process. In Firefox, my browser froze after the Splash screen (although the "Player IO" badge at the bottom never disappeared). Firefox unfroze after about 15 seconds, and I got the "sick folder" icon with the message that my flash plugin crashed. Does anyone else experience this behavior?

Edit: Now it's working, but I see I wasn't alone... http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=106742

If it happens again I'll repost.

Last edited by jakery (Apr 29 2011 11:37:35 am)

#2 Before February 2015

tokebot

Re: A genuine crash

there are already 2 topics about it, and yes: nasty uncatched errors that hardlock flash. dont visit the site

#3 Before February 2015

jakery

tokebot wrote:

there are already 2 topics about it, and yes: nasty uncatched errors that hardlock flash. dont visit the site

Yeah, we both started new threads at the same time.

#4 Before February 2015

tokebot

i was just informing you that there may be other places where updates on this might appear. a severe error like this warrants 10-20 threads //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#5 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

its happening to me! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
i cant do ANYTHING at all! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
its REALLY ANNOYING!!!

#6 Before February 2015

Jak

the only it worked for was internet explorer.i got the same thing firefox

jakery 1423691196270236

Board footer