Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

this bug is ruining me(i think it is a bug)

While i was getting on EE,getting my secong "great world" i noticed that there were no levels that anyone was on exept one level the was called-"My awesome area".But there was not one,there were "My awesome areas all down the page.So what i was trying to do origanally was get my "great world" and i look in the energy shop.Then all files were-New and Featured.So i clicked on the one were the worlds would be and there was nothing on any file.then i log off, and then log back on,and i hade no more energy that that was spent on my great world! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Can you stop this form happening to me Chris(or whoever could help encluding you Chris),It always seems to happen to me right when i am about to get something new or important!:( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile !

Sincerly,Tailschao

tailschao 1423691285270147

Board footer