Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AnonymousZC

Joining Worlds via Profiles

I can't see this in this forum, nor have noticed it anywhere else.

It seems when I join a world via someones profile (after clicking on them in the chat list), it seems to log me in as a guest, and not my logged in user.

#2 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Joining Worlds via Profiles

Are you beta?
If I join via someone's profile, I get logged in on my alt because I have my alt logged in on the main site, and my main on the beta site.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 Before February 2015

AnonymousZC

Zoey2070 wrote:

Are you beta?
If I join via someone's profile, I get logged in on my alt because I have my alt logged in on the main site, and my main on the beta site.

Thanks. I assume this is still classed as a bug, as I would rather stay logged into beta, so I can have access to my beta world. But will log into the normal EE if I fancy looking at other peoples worlds.

#4 Before February 2015

Betaguy

AnonymousZC wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

Are you beta?

Thanks. I assume this is still classed as a bug, as I would rather stay logged into beta, so I can have access to my beta world. But will log into the normal EE if I fancy looking at other peoples worlds.

This isnt any problem, just go out of the world, then log in... done...
If you wanna log in as beta, just write "beta." behind the "everybodyedits.com"

AnonymousZC 1423691440269992

Board footer