Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Silverheart

i can't edit my level!!!

i was in my level trying to clear it, but it wouldn't let me edit it, clear it or go in god mode. the rest of the game is fine except this one level.

Last edited by Silverheart (May 10 2011 5:12:44 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Re: i can't edit my level!!!

That sometimes happens. It's just that your level is going to crash, and unfortunately it sucks. Go back in it and you should edit again.

This should go in bug reports.

#3 Before February 2015

Silverheart

Shy Guy wrote:

That sometimes happens. It's just that your level is going to crash, and unfortunately it sucks. Go back in it and you should edit again.

This should go in bug reports.

oops, and i tried multiple times it doesnt work. the rest of my levels work, just not this.

#4 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Well then Chris is working on the game. This always happens. It will wear off tomorrow.

#5 Before February 2015

jakery

Abracadabra. Moved to bug reports. :O

#6 Before February 2015

CookiezEater

Try to login again

#7 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Happends often, if it is alot of ppl in YOUR room, it will probably happend... I only go out and in of my room //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
It can eather be lag or disconnect...

#8 Before February 2015

Silverheart

there wasn't anyone in my room, but its working again anyway.

Silverheart 1423691448269984

Board footer