Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

saracresp

Portal and Beta

:/ I have a portal and I am not beta. I think this is because one time the portal was in the store and it was all messed up. So what should I do? This isn't suppose to happen! :rolleyes:

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: Portal and Beta

Weird...But hey,if i got the portal,i wouldn't complain //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

AnonymousZC

If you have just 1 portal, then I believe that is fine. Everyone gets one portal, but you need two to make them actually work.
I guess it is so that you don't need to buy two untill you get some working portals. Very thoughtful.

#4 Before February 2015

Player

true

#5 Before February 2015

saracresp

Good reason. I love replying to my own forum. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

ARN64

I have a portal too but it's only 1 so I can't do anything with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

kirbyphanphan

Im not beta either, but i can only place one portal and thats all, then i cant place an end portal.

#8 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

thats because you get to see what it looks like, i guess

beta/pro members actually have the choice to buy more for linking together, this isnt a bug, you know

#9 Before February 2015

Super_Mario

I also am not beta but I have a portal they should put in the shop //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#10 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

EVERYONE has at least one portal. Nonbetas cannot get anymore until they are released in the shop.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

saracresp 1423691586269846

Board footer