Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Frozwend

Unable to open my own level

Because it says "limit reached, to prevent abuse you can only be connected to the same level once"

Now before you all give your effortless "It means that someone is using your account and is on that world" answer, that smiley is me.   I was editing the map one day, then I somehow disconnected from the game (weird, cause my internet was still working). So closing out the tab and reattempting, it gave me the error, so I wait a few days and it's still like that.   I've been logging in as guests to check, and my smiley has been in the same exact spot as when I was disconnected.   So I'm hoping I'll get an actual answer ITT (rather than waiting half a month for myself to disappear) and that you all will realize it's an actual common bug.

So, if someone could boot me from the level as a temporary fix...
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAIzYVvuva0I

Frozwend 1423691643269789

Board footer