Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ItsNoGood

MORE ISSUES (Not just USERNAME CHANGE)

THE FIRST THING THAT HAPPENED:

As always, I've been spending energy on some item for each of my 5 beta accounts (plus one non-beta account). This morning, I went to spend energy on an item, and the TOTAL AMOUNT SPENT was reset back to ZERO as I began clicking the spend button.

I've got 5 of these profiles all lined up on six separate tabs that ALWAYS stay open so that I can spend energy more efficiently. I just go from one to the next very quickly without having to log out and back in again. That particular cheapo computer has mostly been dedicated to this one simple purpose.

So ultimately, the system stole thousands of energy points from a few of my accounts this morning.
THE NEXT THING THAT HAPPENED:

On another computer, I went to spend energy on my normal beta account (Named ItsNoGood). First I opened a tab and went to: beta.everybodyedits.com and logged in. I WAS ASKED TO CREATE A NEW NAME. I typed in ItsNoGood, but it said my name was already taken.

I said to the computer, "I already know that. It's MINE." So I typed in an alternative name named "ARGH" and went to the energy shop. All energy-spent counters were at zero, and the MAX energy was at 200. I normally have something around 285.
-whatever
I'm not going to whine about it, but thought you would want to know. I've lost a bunch of energy-spent before and mentioned it then on some other mechanism for reporting bugs. That mechanism promised to email me a "case number", but every time I've used that site, I've NEVER gotten ANYTHING emailed to me. hahaha

NOTE: It seems that there are many forums and mechanisms for getting newsletters, reporting bugs, registering for contests, etc. on completely different websites. This is confusing, and can't be healthy for Everybody Edits. Besides, how do you have the time to keep logging in to every one of those places to keep up? I would suggest streamlining your communication system into one nice packaged communication center.

It can handle ALL of the following:

User Profiles
User Forum
User Suggestions
Reporting Bugs (perhaps a subforum within it for beta members only)
Instructions on how to play EE
Newsletters
Updates to the game
SEE? One nice little package all in ONE PLACE.

#2 Before February 2015

progirl

Re: MORE ISSUES (Not just USERNAME CHANGE)

you have some intressting accounts.....  
ive seen "ItsNoGood" Everywerre, but i havent seen ARGH. lol

ItsNoGood 1423691754269678

Board footer