Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

"not enough energy" glitch

If i click on something to buy in the energy shop, sometimes it will do 2 times as much as i want, sorta like clicking once for 2. Like: i clicked on something for 10 energy and i had 11 energy, it added the ten, but afterwards, it said i didnt have enough energy left like it had clicked 3 times w/ out me clicking. Help??   I may post a video if i can but maybe not.

PaNFnqB.png

#2 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Re: "not enough energy" glitch

That's just lag.

#3 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Exactly what I was gonna say, you're just lagging. If you don't want this to happen, only click it once, even if it doesn't add. Wait a while, and then try clicking it again. If it keeps not adding, refresh the game.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#4 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

@ JadELClemens: i did only click once or twice but it did it like 5 times.

Anyway, its fixed now so this topic can be closed. *PMs a mod*

PaNFnqB.png

#5 Before February 2015

jakery

Closed. For future reference, you can just use the report system to request a topic close. You'll get a much faster response. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Glitcherkid1423691976269456

Board footer