Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Blissinged

My Worlds Failing

I am very late to say this...this started happening months ago, when my beta only world started to not open anymore. I sent benjaminsen 2 emails about it, and now finally realized I could post the information on here (yes im brainless for not putting this on earlier //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue )...
Then...it just stopped opening. About 1 month after that, the same problem occured with my beta world too. the problems seem to be the same. Whenever I try to enter both of those worlds, it stays stuck on the loading screen.

All the information about it:

When I opened my failing worlds, a ghost of me showed up, and the name of the worlds were the default name (my beta only world etc.)

Eventually, the names change back to normal after leaving my ghost in for about a minute.

The ghost of me shows up when I am stuck on the loading screen

I have tried to get others to enter my beta only world, and the results were: Everyone couldn't get in, and when acohen tried to enter it, he/she said it shut down his/her computer when he/she tried to enter it.

Randomly while trying to enter the world a few weeks ago, it actually let me in, and others could enter it to. But after I edited the world more and left, it has never opened again so far.

It allows me to have 2 of me in it (2 tabs of me stuck on the loading screen) but when I have more than 2 of me on it it says you cannot have more than 2 of you in a world. The thing about that is, in all my other worlds, it only lets me put one of me in it at one time. I had an idea that there was a glitch that erased my world data and the whole world itself, but didn't erase the button showing that I had it.

I have not done many tests on my beta world, so I don't know for sure that the problems are the same.

My first 400x200 world is starting to take some time to enter, so it might be getting the same problem too.
I WILL CONSTANTLY UPDATE THIS TOPIC ON WHAT NEW THINGS ARE HAPPENING TO THE WORLD

Last edited by Blissinged (Jul 2 2011 7:50:32 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Showpath

Re: My Worlds Failing

this has happend to some of my worlds 2 idk how to fix

Blissinged 1423692204269228

Board footer