Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Chatteno

The Laggy Thread

Everybody Edits has been quite laggy for me lately.
I don't know why.
Can anybody help? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#2 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Re: The Laggy Thread

Yes. You first have to think: Is my computer good enough for EE? I bought a new ?600 computer because mine wasn't good enough. Second you have to think: Is your internet connection slow? Go to speedtest.net to check that. I score a Download speed of 6,77 Mbps and upload of 0,80. Third reason: You have way too many processes running in your background. Press the Windows button + R and type in msconfig and press enter. Now go to Startup or something (4th tab) and click anything away you don't need. This is safe for almost everything. If you don't know what a program is, google it and if you still don't find it, leave it as it is.

#3 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

1 question how does lag happen? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#4 Before February 2015

coolio

Hmm... I got a 'ping' of 76 ms, a download speed of 3.37 mpbs, and 0.25 upload. Is that slow? 0.e

#5 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Lagg happens because EE sends stuff to your computer. If your computer is too slow to handle that stuff, it will go slower, because it has to go through all those stuff. If your internet connection is slow, it takes a long time for that stuff to get to your computer. That will also make it lagg.

#6 Before February 2015

colon

Gamer1120 wrote:

Lagg happens because EE sends stuff to your computer. If your computer is too slow to handle that stuff, it will go slower, because it has to go through all those stuff. If your internet connection is slow, it takes a long time for that stuff to get to your computer. That will also make it lagg.

:O
really?

also:

Gamer wrote:

Correct Spelling wrote:

Lag happens because EE sends stuff to your computer. If your computer is too slow to handle that stuff, it will go slower, because it has to go through all those stuff. If your internet connection is slow, it takes a long time for that stuff to get to your computer. That will also make it lag.

You kept adding an extra g onto lag.

#7 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Does it really matter^?

Lag is almost always on the user's end, not the server's end.

#8 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I think it's with 2 g's, because you say: It laggs.

Chatteno 1423692274269158

Board footer