Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

It wont let me log in.

It wont let me log in, i have try'ed everything. Why wont it work? An update gone frug?

#2 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Re: It wont let me log in.

Somebody hacked your account and email then changed your password. Good luck.

#3 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

epicstonemason wrote:

Somebody hacked your account and email then changed your password. Good luck.

I only have one thing to say: Rly.. -.-

#4 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

I tell you your problem and wish you good luck with your account and you -reputation me? I guess the only explanation is that you're mad about your account.

#5 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

epicstonemason wrote:

I tell you your problem and wish you good luck with your account and you -reputation me? I guess the only explanation is that you're mad about your account.

... Dude... Guess what? did you know that my pass on gmail is the max? all in numbers? Did you know that on my EE acc its 11 random letters? What do you think the chances of that happening are?

#6 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

You got hacked. You must accept this. If you stay in denial you won't get anywhere. Get help. Don't waste your time here complaining.

#7 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

epicstonemason wrote:

You got hacked. You must accept this. If you stay in denial you won't get anywhere. Get help. Don't waste your time here complaining.

facepalm* dude people cant just hack it... especialy E-MAIL's.

Last edited by Wolf exile1 (Jul 9 2011 10:00:10 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Ever heard of a phisher?

#9 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Don't jump to conclusions. It doesn't sound like Wolf got hacked, just having log-in issues.

To be hacked you must give out your e-mail. Then "hackers" brute force the accounts password. Brute forcing is the act of using a program to enter every single possible combination of characters until they get it right. Of course, they need the e-mail. Otherwise hacking becomes a lot harder.

If Wolf didn't give out his e-mail, he wasn't hacked, and I don't think he'd be stupid enough to do that.

Sounds like something harmless to me. Have you tried using other browsers?

#10 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Supadorf24 wrote:

Don't jump to conclusions. It doesn't sound like Wolf got hacked, just having log-in issues.

To be hacked you must give out your e-mail. Then "hackers" brute force the accounts password. Brute forcing is the act of using a program to enter every single possible combination of characters until they get it right. Of course, they need the e-mail. Otherwise hacking becomes a lot harder.

If Wolf didn't give out his e-mail, he wasn't hacked, and I don't think he'd be stupid enough to do that.

Sounds like something harmless to me. Have you tried using other browsers?

Yeah but it still wont work...

#11 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

I seriously doubt that it was hacked.

:.|:;

#12 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

It's letting me log in again please lock this topic.

Wolf exile1 1423692553268879

Board footer