Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NovaEx
Website

Different Dimensions of EE?

It only happened twice, but I have decided to ask about it anyway... Today I connected a bot, and after a few attempts, it finally connected, but it said no people were in the room but itself. I checked everything, and it was the same room.

This I know could be a bot error somehow, but the same thing happened about a two years ago, which was not with a bot.

My friend gave me a link to a certain world, and and pasted it in another tab, and tried going there, and nobody was there. There was stuff in it, but as previously left. My friend said they were there, and i went in another tab and searched for it in EE, found it and went in. Same world, just with more stuff, and people. The other tab was open still, and confused me much. It was too hard to explain, so I just ignored it. And yes, it was the same ID, and name. So I just thought of it as a different dimension of a EE world.

Although I have no idea how it happened, I found it quite interesting. I kind hope I can get again, and see what else I can do with it, only if the bot thing was not just an error, and EE has not fixed it yet, but I have not seen any report about it yet (although I have not searched thoroughly, so correct me if I am wrong).

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else either, so this might just be a very rare, and hard thing to do, and I just got a lot of luck

EDIT: PS... Why doesn't show spacing

Last edited by NovaEx (Dec 30 2013 12:00:59 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Different Dimensions of EE?

It's a new-non-official-forum thing. Spacing doesn't work right.

I'm not sure you'll get anywhere posting your bug reports here because not a single in-game staff member is here to my knowledge. If this happens a lot, you might want to email one if the staff about it.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

this seems more like a creepypasta than a bug

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I get the pasta part, but what's so creepy about it?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Zumza

This is an old bug. It happen too me some many times so I lose the count.
But I think more than 20 times.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#6 Before February 2015

Pingohits
Banned

o.O

There is life in another dimension.....

O.o

791mAP8.png

NovaEx1423698679262753

Board footer