Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kangxp

3 Glitches in a single world

mZo2KJt.png
(ignore the other stuff)
Earlier on I was playing this world called PLAYERS chose FUN.
In that world I saw some blue coins and started to collect them. Then I looked at my counter and noticed that the counter showed
-64/32 (didn't get the pic, the duration was really short)
Then I disconnected.
Later I rejoined the world, then tried to recreate the glitch. Then someone started spamming normal (and blue) coins around the map so... I started to collect them again.
then I noticed the glitches.
The first glitch is slightly common, and happens when you jump and collect 2 magic coins at once. The magic coin icon would remain on the screen even though the counter disappears.
I can't explain the second one... see for yourself.
The negative blue happens when you are standing at an exact spot with a blue coin on it then a god puts a brick on that same spot (you can use any brick)

derp
go watch mlp
everyone will be proud of u
just search "mlp sweep"

#2 Before February 2015

Bimps

Re: 3 Glitches in a single world

please just search before making a thread, everyone active on this forum already knows about the blue coin glitch

#3 Before February 2015

Creature

Bimps wrote:

please just search before making a thread, everyone active on this forum already knows about the blue coin glitch

If there is a old thread about something you want to discuss, you will gravedig or make a new topic for that?

This is a false statement.

#4 Before February 2015

Bimps

Creature wrote:
Bimps wrote:

If there is a old thread about something you want to discuss, you will gravedig or make a new topic for that?

nothing new was discovered here, so just do nothing about it

Kangxp1423698927262505

Board footer