Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Ant-99

Limited signature size...

Hi,

i think it's really annoying that people have unlimited signature size. Some users are showing thier custom made blocks in thier signature and if they post 5 times in the same topic, the loading time of the page is much longer. I like to have a limited signature size so we can limit the page loading...

Thanks,
Ant-99

PS : I have a picture in my signature too, but it's not that big...

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: Limited signature size...

It is limited. You can't have a signature bigger than 350 pixels or it will be removed and you will be warned. In fact, it is even one of the rules:
3 E. Signatures must not be larger than 350px tall; this includes all images and text. A rule of thumb is that If the bottom of a blank post extends past your user info, your signature is too big.

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

So Opera can tell me easily the size of an image, but how do I know image+text size?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

There ARE signature limits. Here they are:

Images cannot be bigger than 350 pixels tall
They cannot have more than 4 lines
They cannot have more than 400 characters

Ant-991423700601260831

Board footer