Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

Hmm.... This is strange.

Different55 said that you can only double post as a bump after a week.
But isn't posting in a topic that long gone called gravedigging? :/

#2 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Re: Hmm.... This is strange.

Tudoreleuu wrote:

Different55 said that you can only double post as a bump after a week.
But isn't posting in a topic that long gone called gravedigging? :/

No, a bump is technically considered as trying to get your topic at the top of the flood, so people will notice it more or post in it to know that you updated or something. Gravedigging is basically posting in a topic that is unneeded anymore for posts or feedback, and is usually not posted in for atleast a 2-month period.

#3 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

You can bump with a useful post but if you bump saying "bump", that is considered spam and a grave dig.

#4 Before February 2015

EDJ

Chewy wrote:

You can bump with a useful post but if you bump saying "bump", that is considered spam and a grave dig.

Not true

C. No multiple posting, use the edit button. It is acceptable to double post if you're adding new content later, like reviving an old thread because your level/graphics/whatever has been updated and such. It is also okay to 'bump' a thread that no one has responded to for some time.

You can bump your topic to regain attention to it, your levels for example

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

^ I was actually wondering about that. Thanks, you gaiz.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Tudoreleuu 1423700849260583

Board footer