Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Koto

Resize an image?

I'm trying to resize an image to use it as my Avatar, but it's too big.   Can someone do it for me?   I will give them a +rep for it.

here is the image.

(Yeah, I know that it's from rugrats, but If you've ever heard of the hardcore band, The Devil Wears Prada, then look up their song: Reptar, King Of The Ozone, That's where my username comes from, and I'm trying to get the picture to go with it.)

#2 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Re: Resize an image?

q4tam.gif
Here you go. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Koto

Thank you!   I gave you your rep. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Everybody edits questions only, post in forum disccusion next time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#5 Before February 2015

Chimi

Really? Thats what this forum is for? I didn't think it mattered. For future reference, Kingoftheozone, Upload it to ImageShack and pick a resizing size in the little drop-down box.

#6 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Well, we dont want EVERYone to post forum stuff in the everybody edits question section you know?

#7 Before February 2015

Koto

Actually, Chimi, I tried that, but couldn't find a thing to resize it to less than 90X90 pixles.   ...So I just posted here.

Oh, and Kaos, That's what this for?   I thought it was questions in general.   Maybe someone should sticky a topic with the rules for this section.

#8 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

i was gonna do that, but i dont know what to say in it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

[fakemodmode]Lock[/fakemodmode]

#9 Before February 2015

Koto

Well, It's done now.   The next mod that reads this can close this.   It's been resolved.

#10 Before February 2015

Chimi

lol, EDJ just now posted a READ BEFORE POSTING thingy saying that the Questions and Answers section is only for EE stuff. This got moved.

Koto1423701095260337

Board footer