Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

The time in the forums are wrong (for dutch and probably more people)

I don't know how it is in other countries, but in Holland, germany etc. there is summer time and winter time, when summer time starts (started last sunday) the clock goes from 2:00 to 3:00, but in the forums I still see the time in winter time, please fix it. =]
Picture:
zomertijd.jpg

Sorry if it was bad english, it was hard to explain for me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#2 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Re: The time in the forums are wrong (for dutch and probably more people)

It wasn't bad English at all. Same problem 4 me, I'm from Holland too.

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Most of canada does something like that for spring also //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue i think its called daylight saving time, but not here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

just set it to a time zone an hour forward? :S

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Alex wrote:

just set it to a time zone an hour forward? :S

(to OP) I'm afraid Cyclone (I was about to say Chris, it seems we give him all of the credit) can't customize the forums for everyone, you'll just have to do this ^ if you want it to be normal. If he made a 'summer time' and a 'winter time', that would mess up the time on my end, then. You can't please everyone.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Smiley3

I have to tell my older brother last two weeks and tell what time is right, so I got it. I'm in the Pacific Times.

Fir3Fli3 1423701143260289

Board footer