Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tonyantonio

Bad ads?

Like today I got this ad
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/page … B06xb0XY_Y

it asks for a free virus scan...only people who never used the computer would click the ad and download...so...can you like report these???
Note:I did not put this in game suggestions because its everybody edits game not the forum its also a rule...
                       -tonyantonio2
Note:The link does not take you too the site,its the pic of the ad...

Last edited by Tonyantonio (Apr 10 2011 3:47:14 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Re: Bad ads?

Yeah, I've been seeing this ad all over the place and it's annoying. It's obvious it's a virus.

aka towwl

#3 Before February 2015

Sansander97

Every add is a virus in my book. It would be nice if there was an add that says not to click adds.

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Why does Google need ads? It's already getting a ton of money from what it's doing now.

And Sansander, gratz on the 100 posts!

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#5 Before February 2015

BillyP

TakoMan, if Google got rid of their ads, they would lose a lot of their money, plus it'd severely damage their reputation.
Also, businesses/websites around the world would fail, seeing as ads are usually a prime source of income.

-Google makes money from people clicking on ads, and people paying to advertise their website/business.
-Other businesses make money when users of their website click on an advert that's embedded on their website.
-Put these two things together, and imagine what'd happen if Google abolished their advertising system.

TL;DR - Getting rid of ads would only cause a negative result.

Last edited by BillyP (Apr 11 2011 5:26:03 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Chimi

Thtz not bad. The simple solution would be to simply not click it!
Hey, there's an idea!

#7 Before February 2015

Advancé

Just get an add-blocker.

Tonyantonio 1423701427260005

Board footer