Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

quit saying to pm a mod

whenever we ask for stuff like changing the name of our topic, deleting rep, changing our username, we always get the same answer. pm a mod. we need to be able to do anything that normally we need to pm a mod for. we can handle it ourselves.

#2 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Re: quit saying to pm a mod

If you'd like to write forum specific php scripts to do all of these things, then get the okay from Cyclone (which will probably be a no, since he doesn't want to modify the forum's code much at all), go ahead.   Otherwise...

PM a mod.

#3 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Is it really that hard to implement a function which allows you to change the name of the topic? I've got no clue about php scripts et cetera, just wondering...

#4 Before February 2015

Silverheart

as i used forumify to create a site to learn some stuff and for fun, i know there is a place to implement the number of seconds you can edit your topic for (0 being infinite)

the others i don't know

#5 Before February 2015

colon

i asked rpgmaster for username change. no reply yet.

honestly though,i agree with brawler700.

#6 Before February 2015

Chimi

Silverheart, that's a default admin setting that can be changed for every forumify forum.

#7 Before February 2015

Rurigok

TheGreenTroll wrote:

Is it really that hard to implement a function which allows you to change the name of the topic? I've got no clue about php scripts et cetera, just wondering...

Not really, but Cyclone does not want to alter the underlying php of the forum.

RhazzleFrazzle1423702884258548

Board footer