Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I has an ask about CSS

If I use a CSS editor, say, Stylizer (it looks simple enough for my purposes and is free), will I be able to use the clipboard text it gives me in the custom CSS section for my own forum? I'd hate to go through much more than 15 minutes worth of work to find out that I can't use what I've done. It (stylizer) does output text if needed, so that's no concern of mine, I'm more worried about it's compatibility with the custom CSS plugin. Will it clash with the custom username colors if I change, say, the color of any header text, or the default forum text color? Things like that.

Thanks for all the help (if any)
-Jad

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: I has an ask about CSS

Depends on the CSS whether or not it will work, I think.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Rurigok

As long as you reference the proper classes and id's, there should be no compatibility problems.

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Alright, thanks. I don't have much problems with much of the current theme's looks, my main problems are the lack of a border between user info and the post/the post and their sig, and the lack of an image, although I guess I'll have to make one first...

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

JadElClemens1423703081258351

Board footer