Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nickolai

Can they get in legal trouble?

with all these raids and everything can the people doing them get into legal trouble for showing stuff like this to minors?

#2 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Re: Can they get in legal trouble?

If they did it correctly, via anonymity, i.e. Proxies, then they will be harder to trace, but I really doubt there will be legal trouble. 4chan has done millions of raids, probably worse than this, and the picture board forum hasn't been shut down.

It is probably some 12 year old, having a laugh by spamming that rubbish over the forum.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile giraffe spammer ;(

Last edited by Doctor_downes (Jun 12 2011 11:50:05 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Echo!

Gotta be some kind really horny spammer. and some kind giraffe lover spammer.

#4 Before February 2015

Violetrose

I think they can get into legal trouble. But until some more moderators come on to delete the topics and get rid of the images, disable pictures. Bee posted a guide on it.

#5 Before February 2015

Infinity7

I'm pretty sure they can get into legal trouble.Everything has their repercussions.

#6 Before February 2015

BillyP

Nope, they can't get in legal trouble.

#7 Before February 2015

BEE

Not in the United States. You can only get into legal trouble for collecting underage children's information (without parental consent) or by avoiding library/school internet filters.

I'm not sure about other countries though.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#8 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

BEE wrote:

Not in the United States. You can only get into legal trouble for collecting underage children's information (without parental consent) or by avoiding library/school internet filters.

I'm not sure about other countries though.

Mehehehe, I remember as a child I got suspended for making Internet firewall bypassing strategies.

I sadly never got to see the raid myself. <sob>

signature.png
*u stinky*

Nickolai1423703153258279

Board footer