Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Time for more mods?

Well, they have no way to track when you're online unless they study your habits, so the easiest way to pick someone to do a certain time is to pick someone with a timezone compatible with that time.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#27 Before February 2015

Hurricane

JadElClemens wrote:

Well, they have no way to track when you're online unless they study your habits, so the easiest way to pick someone to do a certain time is to pick someone with a timezone compatible with that time.

Better idea, Scrap the following: Different55,Chewy,Bass5098, and Alex. Choose somebody with a different time zones, and better overall. ie2u3.png

#28 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Why scrap Different and Chewy?

#29 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Yeah, it's time to get more mods so just scrap some of the ones we have, that'll help a WHOLE LOT more than just getting more. And anyway, we don't have a say in more mods. The admins alone are going to decide whether or not we need more mods.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#30 Before February 2015

jakery

As a forum gets more popular, more people are going to try to troll the thing to death. We've turned on email validation for the time being, which should deter attacks like the ones we experienced 24 hours ago. With that in mind, do you still think more mods in different time zones are needed?

#31 Before February 2015

Hurricane

jakery wrote:

As a forum gets more popular, more people are going to try to troll the thing to death. We've turned on email validation for the time being, which should deter attacks like the ones we experienced 24 hours ago. With that in mind, do you still think more mods in different time zones are needed?

I think we need more BETTER mods, While we throw Bass5098,Alex,Different55, And Chewy into the Non-Mod bin.

#32 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

The solution is extremely simple.

Nobody can post when all the mods are gone. It makes sense when you think about it.

The forum is a library. People come and go, always providing information or learning about new things. Now, libraries need somebody to keep the noise level down so other people can focus, right? The librarians do. The staff.

What happens when the staff is gone? The library closes. The forum closes.

People can still read, just not post.

Last edited by Tako (Jun 8 2011 8:15:59 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#33 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I dunno... While that may be a good idea when the attacks get too bad, I think the best thing to do now is get a mod to fill in the times where mods aren't around, which, surprisingly (I've noticed), is becoming more and more frequent.

Last edited by JadElClemens (Jun 8 2011 9:09:55 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#34 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I've never seen a raid where the mods couldn't handle it.

#35 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I have some solutions to this. Hopefully it's not to late when I post tomorrow.

#36 Before February 2015

Palm

When mods arent here, not much users are on.

#37 Before February 2015

EDJ

Hurricane wrote:
jakery wrote:

I think we need more BETTER mods, While we throw Bass5098,Alex,Different55, And Chewy into the Non-Mod bin.

Bass5098 resurrected from death, he was in my level yesterday.
He said his laptop broke //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#38 Before February 2015

Hurricane

EDJ wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
jakery wrote:

Bass5098 resurrected from death, he was in my level yesterday.
He said his laptop broke //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Doesn't matter, He's useless ^_^

#39 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Hurricane wrote:
jakery wrote:

You seem to think we are bad mods. Do you have any proof to back up your argument or are you just saying that to be annoying?

#40 Before February 2015

Hurricane

Chewy wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
jakery wrote:

You seem to think we are bad mods. Do you have any proof to back up your argument or are you just saying that to be annoying?

Here's what's going DOWN.

Alex = He's an inactive admin, he doesn't administrate anything, Useful? I think no :3
Bass5098 = Inactive, He's useful? I think not :3
As for you and Different, I won't tell you because you'll get your feelings hurt and lay your bronze banhammer upon me.

#41 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Hurricane wrote:
Chewy wrote:
Hurricane wrote:

Here's what's going DOWN.

Alex = He's an inactive admin, he doesn't administrate anything, Useful? I think no :3
Bass5098 = Inactive, He's useful? I think not :3
As for you and Different, I won't tell you because you'll get your feelings hurt and lay your bronze banhammer upon me.

Oh no, please, do tell. That way I can improve because no one else has been telling me I've been doing a bad job.

#42 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Chewy wrote:

Oh no, please, do tell. That way I can improve because no one else has been telling me I've been doing a bad job.

This. I'll take it as constructive criticism.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#43 Before February 2015

jakery

I was going to say... you keep ripping on them for being bad mods, but offer no evidence. [unintended butt kissing]I think they're probably better at modding than me.[/unintended butt kissing]

#44 Before February 2015

Hurricane

jakery wrote:

I was going to say... you keep ripping on them for being bad mods, but offer no evidence. [unintended butt kissing]I think they're probably better at modding than me.[/unintended butt kissing]

I don't think they're bad mods, they're great mods. I hate them in general.

Last edited by Hurricane (Jun 9 2011 8:13:23 am)

#45 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Hurricane wrote:
jakery wrote:

Funny. You said...

Hurricane wrote:
jakery wrote:

Which implies that you are saying we are bad mods. You just used the fallacy of Ad Hominem. Have a nice day. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#46 Before February 2015

Hurricane

Chewy wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
jakery wrote:

Funny. You said...

Hurricane wrote:
jakery wrote:

Which implies that you are saying we are bad mods. You just used the fallacy of Ad Hominem. Have a nice day. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

crYc0.jpg You make a valid point, You've earned my trust.

#47 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Ummm... yea they are kinda lazy to read the reported messages :/

#48 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Perhaps it's the fact that we have one, maybe two mods online at a time and there are many, many reports?

Anyway, I'd suggest we throw out Alex and Bass. I remember a time when Alex was active... I was half a year younger then. I never hear from bass either, so if he does anything at all it's gone unnoticed. Scrap those two, get one more. Less mods/admins, more effective moderating system overall. Pick someone that's good for the job and/or who's on a lot, though, like me!
*cough* Hmm?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#49 Before February 2015

Betaguy

JadElClemens wrote:

Perhaps it's the fact that we have one, maybe two mods online at a time and there are many, many reports?

Anyway, I'd suggest we throw out Alex and Bass. I remember a time when Alex was active... I was half a year younger then. I never hear from bass either, so if he does anything at all it's gone unnoticed. Scrap those two, get one more. Less mods/admins, more effective moderating system overall. Pick someone that's good for the job and/or who's on a lot, though, like me!
*cough* Hmm?

Maybe they will be mad? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#50 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Did anyone read my suggestion other then JEC?

No?

Read it again.

Chimi 1423703370258062

Board footer