Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Re: GBot {Developing}

Thats not begging this is begging *Can I have can I have it please* that is begging.

#177 Before February 2015

cheatsman99

lrussell wrote:

Yes, I agree, it is spreading like wildfire. But that is why gustav9797 made a killswitch! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

That's what I don't like about GBot. Bass5098 shut my version down while I was in the middle of using it by saying "!disablebot" :l

#178 Before February 2015

Cyral

gustav, if you know whats good for you, pull the killswitch on all these bots.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#179 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

EE Beast wrote:

Indeed.

#180 Before February 2015

smileyxp

DylanDaSkater wrote:
EE Beast wrote:

Indeed.

Good Idea.

#181 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

smilyman103 wrote:
Jojatekok wrote:
xXExpress0Xx wrote:

Seriously?

I wanted to write something else instead of the word 'average', but then, I didn't take an arrow to the knee, but realized that the word 'noob' is too mainstream.

what?! why do you have a '                                                                       '?!

Select it, and you will see magic!

Oh and I almost forgot:

gbot.png
Click on the image to enlarge it!

#182 Before February 2015

cheatsman99

@Jojatekok That pic made my day. xD

#183 Before February 2015

jemhun

cheatsman99 wrote:

@Jojatekok That pic made my day. xD

Yeah that's what's gustav like when he made gbot. xD

#184 Before February 2015

FunnyMan123

xRichTofenx wrote:

Thats not begging this is begging *Can I have can I have it please* that is begging.

Meh, begging may be an exaggeration. But he is still asking for a bot THAT SO MANY PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHATS RIGHT FOR EE are complaining about. You don't see most other people doing that.

EDIT: Make your own. Gustav, the bots good. But needs to be controlled. Just don't release it to anyone more.

OR ADD A FREAKEN KILL SWITCH.

Last edited by FunnyMan123 (Feb 26 2012 2:52:28 pm)

#185 Before February 2015

smileyxp

FunnyMan123 wrote:
xRichTofenx wrote:

Meh, begging may be an exaggeration. But he is still asking for a bot THAT SO MANY PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHATS RIGHT FOR EE are complaining about. You don't see most other people doing that.

EDIT: Make your own. Gustav, the bots good. But needs to be controlled. Just don't release it to anyone more.

It has a KillSwitch.

#186 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

smileyxp wrote:
FunnyMan123 wrote:
xRichTofenx wrote:

It has a KillSwitch.

Then howcome gustav isnt smart enough to kill this crap already

#187 Before February 2015

smileyxp

DylanDaSkater wrote:
smileyxp wrote:
FunnyMan123 wrote:

It has a KillSwitch.

Then howcome gustav isnt smart enough to kill this crap already

Who ever said he wanted to?

#188 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Why would anyone want EE to be flooded with that bot..

#189 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

doh wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

Well done to everyone making bots!

Well done for ruining EE, just because it's super cool to make a bot! We have a terrible community.

I wonder why Atilla hasn't been here and hated. Maybe because he got something for free.
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zecgli.png

Uhm, is this supposed to be offensive? I got the source code to Gustav's old gbot, and I tweaked it. I uploaded that picture because I wanted to. I no longer use it however, because moving on to larger projects entirely.

Thanks for noticing that I have had GBot's source code though? It was already decompilable and I wouldn't of needed to get the actual code however.

Oh, and let me hint out. That I didn't release it. So there is no reason to hate me because I tweaked gbot in the somewhat early days of it.

Last edited by ?tilla (Feb 26 2012 10:24:20 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#190 Before February 2015

smileyxp

?tilla wrote:
doh wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

Well done to everyone making bots!

Well done for ruining EE, just because it's super cool to make a bot! We have a terrible community.

I wonder why Atilla hasn't been here and hated. Maybe because he got something for free.

Uhm, is this supposed to be offensive? I got the source code to Gustav's old gbot, and I tweaked it. I uploaded that picture because I wanted to. I no longer use it however, because moving on to larger projects entirely.

Thanks for noticing that I have had GBot's source code though? It was already decompilable and I wouldn't of needed to get the actual code however.

Oh, and let me hint out. That I didn't release it. So there is no reason to hate me because I tweaked gbot in the somewhat early days of it.

that wasn't what doh was saying,
i think doh's saying You have the bot, that's why you haven't ranted about this.

#191 Before February 2015

der8265

someone wrote !disable or something else and now when I start it says GBot is disabled. Can anyone help me?:(

#192 Before February 2015

gustav9797

der8265 wrote:

someone wrote !disable or something else and now when I start it says GBot is disabled. Can anyone help me?:(

Good to see that killswitch works.

uzjIGfi.gif

#193 Before February 2015

~Omri~

der8265 wrote:

its annoying what can a simple bot do?! they should ban EE ARTIST not a bot why pepole thinks GBOT estroys EE

#194 Before February 2015

jemhun

~Omri~ wrote:
der8265 wrote:

its annoying what can a simple bot do?! they should ban EE ARTIST not a bot why pepole thinks GBOT estroys EE

Actually it does...

#195 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

This topic should REALLY be closed.

#196 Before February 2015

smileyxp

der8265 wrote:

Success!   >3

#197 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

That's why I'm making my own bot, it's gonna GBot's successor, not in the sense it is gonna get given out like hokey-pokey. I'm thinking about a registration system so only certain people can user it, like chriskringle. I'll create an official thread later maybe. I'm luving C#! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#198 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

smileyxp wrote:
?tilla wrote:
doh wrote:

i think doh's saying You have the bot, that's why you haven't ranted about this.

I've already ranted about it enough. Just because I don't make a post about something doesn't mean that you have to automatically make a decision of my opinion. Thanks.

I think releasing GBot was a terrible idea. I asked for it purely because I wanted to look more into designing GUI applications. I no longer use it, and probably never will.

Oh, and the time that I asked for it, was the time where bots weren't too much spread around like madness as they are now, I didn't know that Gustav was going to release it to the public. Anything else I should explain?

signature.png
*u stinky*

#199 Before February 2015

smileyxp

?tilla wrote:
smileyxp wrote:
?tilla wrote:

I've already ranted about it enough. Just because I don't make a post about something doesn't mean that you have to automatically make a decision of my opinion. Thanks.

I think releasing GBot was a terrible idea. I asked for it purely because I wanted to look more into designing GUI applications. I no longer use it, and probably never will.

Oh, and the time that I asked for it, was the time where bots weren't too much spread around like madness as they are now, I didn't know that Gustav was going to release it to the public. Anything else I should explain?

all that was said, is that you haven't ranted about this topic.

#200 Before February 2015

Master1

so gbot is gone now? wooo!!!!

now were down to just cyph1nator and eeartist //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

gustav9797142390515456278

Board footer