Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

Cheat

Ok so i did this experiment on the forums I posted something it said i had 92 posts then i deleted it. I post it again it then it said 93 posts if i wanted to coundn't i just keep on making then deleting posts if i want to rank up?

What do you guys think?

#2 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

Re: Cheat

i already made a post about this. rpg closed it because it was just how to get high postcount.

#3 Before February 2015

Chimi

Everyone week or so the admins click a little button that recounts all the posts. This might work for now, but it would just fix itself later.

#4 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Posts are reindexed every now and then, which will cause all of your deleted posts to be subtracted from your post count, so this is just a waste of time.

#5 Before February 2015

PEKKA

I'm Findin' From Every Page Of Cheats For Everybody Edits. But, I Couldn't Find From Any Page While I'm Finding! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad . Anyone, Pls Gimme Any Hints (Cheats) For Everybody Edits! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Please! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool I'm //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile If Anyone Of Us Found The Hints! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral:):D:O;):/:P:lol::mad::rolleyes::cool: .

#6 Before February 2015

Bash

PEKKA wrote:

I'm Findin' From Every Page Of Cheats For Everybody Edits. But, I Couldn't Find From Any Page While I'm Finding! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad . Anyone, Pls Gimme Any Hints (Cheats) For Everybody Edits! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Please! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool I'm //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile If Anyone Of Us Found The Hints! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral:):D:O;):/:P:lol::mad::rolleyes::cool: .

Welcome to the forums.

http://eeforumify.com/misc.php?action=rules

I would recommend that you read the list of rules, this post broke a few of them.

ultrasuperdude 1423707677253755

Board footer