Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ChrisKringel

Account deletion

Hello EE players,

this game hase become more and more annoying, a place without rules and full of immature children. As a result I would like to have all Posts/threads created with this account removed and this account deleted. Is this possible?

Regards
Chris

#2 Before February 2015

St Cool

Re: Account deletion

You can ask to be ban, or if you are really serious delete them yourself.

#3 Before February 2015

ChrisKringel

Well, I guess the Administration has a delete function that is way faster than deleting every single post by hand.

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Or, just leave the website?

#5 Before February 2015

Bash

We can ban, but you need to delete your posts ahead of time.

#6 Before February 2015

ChrisKringel

Bass5098 wrote:

We can ban, but you need to delete your posts ahead of time.

The Problem is that I can't delete Posts in locked topics.

#7 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Actually if you started a topic and it has a lot of your posts, then just delete your first post of the topic which should delete the topic itself with all the other posts. Otherwise you have to delete your other posts in other topics by hand. Well   I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving EE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, well have a good life and come back sometime will you. I've never met you in game before but I know that you're a pretty cool guy, well bye :/

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#8 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

You can ask a forum administrator (not moderator) to delete your account.   It deletes all your posts as well.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

ChrisKringel 1423709527251905

Board footer