Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Marios

Are the forums REALLY active?

When i see the online members,it says that about 10 people are signed in. But,still,i believe this forum is not active. What do you think about it? How do you see the forums? Active or preety dead? Tell your opinion!

#2 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Re: Are the forums REALLY active?

It depends. Sometimes people post multiple posts every minute, but sometimes it's like a ghost town around here. I click refresh button repeadetly but there are no new posts.

#3 Before February 2015

Marios

KanibalFrost wrote:

I click refresh button repeadetly but there are no new posts.

I do occasionally too,but no new posts again with me.

#4 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

I find this forum perfect fpr activity.

#5 Before February 2015

krubby

beats my forum. there's around 6-8 posts every day there.

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

It used to be better. Then EE started sucking. 30 Posts every hour. Now, what is it at? 10?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

Deetz

I post as much as possible. Others don't follow.

#8 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Different55 wrote:

It used to be better. Then EE started sucking. 30 Posts every hour. Now, what is it at? 10?

Chris hasn't screwed anything up in a while.

I think the forums have been more active recently. It also depends on the TOD/DOW.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#9 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

TakoMan02 wrote:

I think the forums have been more active recently.

Actually... he screwed the friends system up by causing loads of bugs and nobody likes the E-Mail idea. However, most people left at the demise... I mean 3 months without updates. They probably got bored and left.

The reason the forums have been more active recently is because of a lot of spammers joining, or maybe just 1 changing his IP. Also, you or one of the other mods may warn the spammer once but in another topic another mod will warn him, but not be aware about the last one, letting the spammer get to about 10 posts before he is banned.

#10 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

patience is key wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

I think the forums have been more active recently.

Actually... he screwed the friends system up by causing loads of bugs and nobody likes the E-Mail idea. However, most people left at the demise... I mean 3 months without updates. They probably got bored and left.

The reason the forums have been more active recently is because of a lot of spammers joining, or maybe just 1 changing his IP. Also, you or one of the other mods may warn the spammer once but in another topic another mod will warn him, but not be aware about the last one, letting the spammer get to about 10 posts before he is banned.

Mmmm... Agree, some days ago GamingGuy was the spammer. On the Forum Games sector anyway. Besides the sector is a favourite, since 1/7 of all posts this moment are there, and is a den for spammers, any type. I am saying too that I have left my Forum Game Spammership behind. But generally, any spammer on any place deserves a week ban. My opinion is, see this:

How spammers end up.

#11 Before February 2015

Marios

I am happy you guys are interested of my thread. Also,how did you NOT wonder how active the forums are?
(I only just want answers.)

#12 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

When the game is down are a lot of people online.

Marios1423709670251762

Board footer