Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SWATPRO

grave diging warnings.

why do people get warnings for grave diging? i dont get whats wrong with it and why its so bad. can anyone explain to me why? its also wierd why someone should go through and waste their time on someone who is replying to a topic no one cares about anymore. ir is itthat they dont want thde topic to be discused again?

#2 Before February 2015

Muffy

Re: grave diging warnings.

Because that topic was made for a reason,if the reason was solved or reloved theposting there is no use.It might not seem as if kit was solved,but if people stopped posting in that topic,then it's solved.And your just spamming.

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

4 reasons I can think of:
1) When you dig up old posts, they're likely to have outdated information in them that could confuse other people.
2) Whatever you're about to share is most likely not needed at all, hence why it's dead.
3) Sometimes the topic title can be misleading given its age. Like a topic called "New bug".
4) The topic is more than likely no longer relevant or worthy of the first page.

This isn't some deadly sin; it is allowed if you have something to contribute that would be useful to someone else, or if you need to bump it for whatever reason. But in most scenarios, creating a new topic is just more logical and productive.

Moved to Forum Discussion.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

The thing I see most often with gravedigging is people making mostly irrelevant posts

LOL COOL BUG

RPGMASTER WHEN R U RELEASE MINERAL PACK:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

or posts to things that have already been long solved

EVERYONE SHOULD GET BETA BLOCKS YEAH

RPG THIS SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE MINERAL PAK

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

SWATPRO 1423709847251585

Board footer