Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

BEE

Re: Help me help you

You're fine Jad. Just remember the *reason* behind the rule, and not the rule itself. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

There will always be haters. I got two plus reps for closing a spam thread once, and then a minus rep as well for the same thread. Haters gunna hate.

As long as you remember why you are here (to help the community) then you're fine.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#52 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Here's my opinion and feedback on you, but it's mostly about you and KanibalFrost.

All KanibalFrost did is make his signature a few pixels too big, and did you ever warn him? You just did a month ban just for that without any warnings, and I think you should really warn people in their signatures or via PM, instead of warning them for a few pixels over on an accident and possibly even before they check.

Anyway, I'm fine since I always check my signature size if it has pictures in it.

(Any time warning is italicized, I'm talking about the forum warnings.)

#53 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I think we'd function fine without a specific number, and only hand out warnings when you've put up an obnoxious signature 7 times in a row. For example, if a mod edits an image out of your signature, and you put it back...

tumblr_lgbm1g0inm1qdb5oo.gif

You're begging us to warn you.

I admire whoever's consistency with obeying the rules, but being a practical judge should outweigh what the rules say.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#54 Before February 2015

Muffy

What Jad did to KF was a little harsh, I mean all he ever did to me was change an image to a link in my sig. And that was fine, warning&ban free.

JadElClemens1423710455250977

Board footer