Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Muffy

Forum Copiers

I know I sound like I'm whining, but LevelBuilder copied my sig, and I'm wondering if any mod

could delete it. Which I guest is unfair, but he purposely copied with no rights of doing,

and no permission. Discuss and share if this has happened to you too. It's very irritating.

Last edited by Muffy (Aug 10 2012 11:29:59 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

STD
Formerly BenWanted

Re: Forum Copiers

I've had my previous sig copied by some dude but he now changed it.

random-pictures-316.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Its only a sig. Change it.

#4 Before February 2015

Muffy

Why should I, then I've lost.

#5 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Muffy wrote:

I know I sound like I'm whining, but LevelBuilder copied my sig, and I'm wondering if any mod

could delete it. Which I guest is unfair, but he purposely copied with no rights of doing,

and no permission. Discuss and share if this has happened to you too. It's very irritating.

If you don't want someone copying your signature then copyright it. It doesn't matter if he "purposely copied" it or not, you made it but that doesn't mean that only you can use it.

#6 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Well if it still says muffinator on his, everyone will know he copied it, and will -rep him until he changes it.

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

Um, that username has yet to exist.

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

(S)He can do what (s)he wants, I don't see this as something that needs to be dealt with. Your signature has your name as a watermark, let him/her be laughed at when his/her signature has your name on it.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Muffy 1423710490250942

Board footer