Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Re: Where does your username come from?

It came from here. I just formed the name "Garfield" because I liked the comics a pretty darn long time ago, and then I decided to add in 2436, which I pronounce it as "twenty-four,thirtysix" which sounds fancy to me.

#27 Before February 2015

tak4n

It's a long story but I like sharing it...

My username was made in 2006, when I started playing Runescape. My friend was making me a username for the game and I told him   I want it to be Tekken4 as it was my favourite game at the time. He wrote Takan, I then told him try a 4 in it. He wrote Tak4n, then he added spaces which made "T A K 4 N" all caps. This is my Runescape username.

So basically my username was a complete spelling fail for the game Tekken 4.

I then changed my user name into Tak4n, takboy and takguy... Tak4n for this game.

Please don't search up takguy on google... I only realised this after I used takguy as my username for Minecraft, never going to use this username ever again -.- I warned you.

Last edited by tak4n (Jul 10 2012 5:34:26 pm)

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#28 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

When I was 8, I went on Nonoba. Made an account. "mini" was for short. "mania" was for crazy. I had both those traits until I was 11.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#29 Before February 2015

Muffy

Muffin(My Cats Name)+Terminator(Movie)=ME!

And my name in a little inappropriate if you understand what it means.99, because I forget things, like acc infos.

#30 Before February 2015

Brushfire

I took my username from level ten of a game called Chip's Challenge, which is what I used to play before I discovered EE.

#31 Before February 2015

JDIZEL619

Well, my username comes from my childhood.

I used to go over my cousin's house all the time, and my uncle always called me names like Jfizzle or Jdizzle and I thought that made me a total badash. So It just stuck with me.

I always use to watch WWE when I was younger, and I still do to this day. My favorite Superstar was, and is, Rey Mysterio. His finishing move was called the 6-1-9. Which is the area code of his hometown, San Diego. I remember attempting to do it all the time, ahh the good old days.

A few years later, I decided to join Club Penguin, (big mistake) and I got hooked onto the game. When I was thinking about what my username should be, I thought about my nickname. So when I typed it in I didn't know how to spell it, so I put Jdizel instead of Jdizzle. It didn't look right to me so I added 619. A few years later I got banned forever from it, with no idea what I did.

I searched for new games online and every time I signed up, I used to username Jdizel619. It stuck with me to this day. When I joined EE, I couldn't think of anything better than to choose Jdizel619.

And that my friends, was the origin story of my username. Yes I know it's long.

~JDIZEL619 FOREVER!~

Last edited by JDIZEL619 (Jul 12 2012 11:14:04 pm)

#32 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

I guess I'll tell both stories

A long long time ago when I joined the forums my username was Madness412 the reason was that at the time I loved the web series "Madness Combat" and I like typing "4 12" on the keyboard

A long time ago I changed my username to ChaosDemon because in the Warhammer 40k universe my favorite army is the ChaosDemon.

#33 Before February 2015

jemhun

Well, my nickname is Jem and the first three letters in my last name is Hun.
So I joined them together which is now "Jemhun"

Yay! I'm creative :>

#34 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

(Mr) I'm a boy (Scania) favorite truck (V8) Scania motor (Super) comes from Scania it's really S-U-P-E-R

http://www.google.dk/search?hl=da&q=sup … 80&bih=683

Last edited by MrScaniaV8Super (Jul 30 2012 5:02:06 am)

#35 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Gta - From a game
But my username is now TheRealGtaa
Gta is banned so i made a new account.

#36 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

TheRealGtaa wrote:

Gta - From a game
But my username is now TheRealGtaa
Gta is banned so i made a new account.

Grand theft auto, right?

#37 Before February 2015

Iced

Well, Elements had me in its Adoration and so-forth me liking the element of "Ice" Lead to this.

#38 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

Chewy wrote:

Way back in 2006, I was changing my gamertag for a clan, and I needed a nickname so I chose 'Chewy'. Ever since, it has become my nickname, online and in real life, and call sign for airsoft. It just stuck really.

O i thought you liked chewbacca

Mine, well my dad was born in 1967,   my fav number is 67 and ... yeah idk i like 67

#39 Before February 2015

Monstar43

When I was 9 I signed up for EE, and I was thinking of a cool name. My 9yr old brain decided "Hey, Monstar is totally awesome". So I went with that. A year later I signed up for the forums, and decided to add 43 to the end my my EE name. 43 was originally my favorite number, then I saw (on tv) terrible accidents that 43 somethings/people were involved in. I chose 47 as my new favorite number after that.

#40 Before February 2015

P788

Brushfire wrote:

I took my username from level ten of a game called Chip's Challenge, which is what I used to play before I discovered EE.

Really? I was playing that game before I discovered EE too!

#41 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

when i was younger i played pokemon and i liked pikachu so now im called on every site Pikachitu or Pikachitu23

#42 Before February 2015

Alex

my name is Alex

#43 Before February 2015

Muffy

Alex wrote:

my name is Alex

Wow, shocker : P

#44 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Number1: Of course I'm the Number1KirbyFan...
KirbyFan: Obviously, I'm a fan of Kirby.

#45 Before February 2015

Gryllus

I chose this name for the heck of it.

#46 Before February 2015

STD
Formerly BenWanted

I just made it up. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

random-pictures-316.jpg

#47 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Really don't remember...

#48 Before February 2015

Kirby

well,

i never played a kirby game in my life, but i thought the little pink blob was cute so i went with it, when i registered for tinychat.com/ex1, back in the days tinychat would add 4 random numbers to your name if the username was already taken (not anymore) And they gave me 1394, hence kirby1394

killingpepper123 1423710538250894

Board footer