Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Masternat

A little unimportant question...

So yeah, after reading some death topics for no actual reason,i've got to see that one...
Where some guy was doing a list of people that -rep him with a reason...
So I was wondering...is there a way to like, see who -rep you and why?
I don't remember doing anything that bad...I don't know why I get to be -repped :C
So yeah...i'd like to know why I get to be -repped...and maybe be able to like,not do that thing again?
Anway,that's all.Just wanted to know...
I'm sure people got to do other topics like that...
but I don't really want to search (ikr i'm lazy,tough i'm not the only one that get to do that)
So yeah.
that's all.

#2 Before February 2015

Muffy

Re: A little unimportant question...

Speak clearly first.

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

I dont know if i understand, but click the word " reputation " right beside your rep.

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Next to the number where your rep is, click "Reputation" and you will see all the +Reps and -Reps you have.

#5 Before February 2015

Masternat

Ah,thanks to krazy and kaoss I got what I wanted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
+ rep to you 2
Mods can lock this now
muffy: I know i'm not the person that post the most readable posts, but... I'm not the worst >.<

Last edited by masternat (Aug 26 2012 10:49:05 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Zakleo

At the bottom right corner of your posts it says "Report edit delete quote" click delete.

Masternat 1423710777250655

Board footer