Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

krubby

Your Favorite Posts You Made

Repost things you said that you personally thought were your best pals. There is no such thing as being stuck up in this thread.

krubby wrote:

I had a show like it called My Little Krubby. It's about how I get teleportaled to a land full of colurful horse-things. After a 7 hour drunken rampage through wherever the ponies live(d), the show involved me going on adventures in which I learned important lessons about friendship, glue making and various uses for animal by-products. Then the show was removed because of plagiarism. Also I think the parents weren't to happy about the episode with Mr. Meat Grinder.

krubby wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

PERSONALLY, I want to do the Goldenrod theme from Pokemon GSC. On piano. Or still alive.

This update's a triumph. I'm placing note blocks here, damn they're cool. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. Everybody Edits. They do stuff like this because they can. For the fun of all of us, except the ones who have left. But there's no sense crying over pointless updates, you just keep on waiting for something that's great. And the update goes by, and you really want to cry, cuz now you must wait for a month.

I'm bored. Someone do the rest.

Shift wrote:
Twipply wrote:
krubby wrote:

Hnnnnnnng you make my head hurt. You're mind is so clouded by your superiority complex that despite all your whining about how others don't use common sense you have very little yourself. You will never be satisfied with anything anyone says ever unless   it's "You're the smartest and we're all dumpasses."

I don't need you to remind me that you're a dumpass.   However, no, that's wildly inaccurate.

Lol, I'm sorry, but really? That was a trap; by replying to it, you proved his point.

krubby wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

World leaders who have claimed to be religious are certainly putting forward a foot that says otherwise, like America for example. I'm not sure how much of a Bible-fanatic Obama is, but if it fails him now, when will it do us good?

DUMPASS! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT OBAMA IS MUSLIM AND WANTS TO DESTROY AMERICA AND WASN'T BORN IN AMERICA AND IS RELATED TO SADDAM HUSSEIN! IT'S RIDICULOUS TO THINK ANYTHING ELSE!

krubby wrote:

EE is a religious game. Here's my infallible logic:
1. God has 3 letters in His name
2. 3 is a magic number, so God is magic
3. As biologists who focus in the horse family have proven through testing, magic is friendship
4. God is friendship
5. There is a friend system in EE
6. EE is religious

Now that that's over with, into the van everyone, we're going to IHOP! Except T. Prune who has been given a time out. Naughty, naughty.

krubby wrote:

Welp: a saying of utter hopelessness. "Welp, the bomb's gonna drop and we're trapped inside."

BUH?!?: An exclamation signifying sheer bewilderment and shock.

¯\(°3°)/¯: "Who gives a f***? Ima do this sh** no matter what y'all think."

krubby wrote:

Collins ripped off of my idea! Back in the day, I published a book called "The Dunger Games", in which cows were put in an arena and forced to hurl their fecal matter at each other. It was very emotional and had a deep underlying message. But then it was BANNED, for being to lewd! Then Collins totally takes my idea and makes it dumb and stupid. I've now had a book and a tv series banned. WHEN WILL IT STOP!?!?

krubby wrote:
Twipply wrote:

It's much the same reason why we don't sit here debating whether my pencil is magical.   No one has ever claimed that it is.

twipply's pencil is magical.

twipply is a liar.

Twipply wrote:

My pencil told you guys to be quiet, as He is not magical.

Wait a minute. Twipply referred to his pencil as He. That means... that means his pencil is God. I've got it all figured out! Twipply owns God, making him the most powerful person in the world. Only if people find out that he owns God, they'll come to his house and kill Twipply for Him. The best way to hide this fact is for Twipply to falsely say that God doesn't exist, throwing all suspicion away from him! I've successfully sleuthed this problem. The gig is up, Twipply, I've got it aaaaaaall figured out.

krubby wrote:

this isn't the exact log, but the conversation goes like this. (i've done it many times.)

Mobon: krubby i haz your account?
Krubby: *gasp*
Krubby: YOU
Mobon: wut?
Krubby: I REMEMBER YOU
Mobon: thats becuz im a persin on ee alot and people trust me.
Krubby: it was that night
Krubby: 15 years ago
Krubby: i remember seeing a dark, cloaked figure
Krubby: i remember seeing the name mobon, clearly printed on the gun
Mobon: wut?
Krubby: i remember hearing the shots echo through the night
Krubby: my dear wife, bertha, falling to the ground
Krubby: holding her as the life bled out of her lovely eyes
Mobon: idk wut your talking about
Krubby: the bodies of our dear children, splayed in the mud
Krubby: dear gaylord and petruda, who never got to live past ten
Mobon: lol
Krubby: and then hearing a cruel laugh
Krubby: watching the dark man walking away, smoke still billowing from his revolver
Krubby: i haven't forgotten that night
Mobon: this is wierd
Krubby: AND NOW WE FINALLY MEET AGAIN
Krubby: YOU WILL PAY FOR THOSE 3 LIVES, MOBON
Krubby: I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT FOR OVER A DECADE
Mobon: i dont like this
Mobon: yer to weird nevermind
Krubby: NO
Krubby: YOU CAN'T BACK DOWN NOW, YOU BASTARD
Krubby: WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER UNTIL ONE LIES DEAD
Krubby: NOW DRAW YOUR WEAPON AND FACE ME IN HONORABLE DUEL
Mobon: no
Mobon: yer creepy
Krubby: THIS IS NOT A CHOICE
Krubby: YOUR MANY CRIMES MUST COME TO A STOP
Krubby: I WILL NOT LET YOU SLIP OUT OF MY GRASP AGAIN
Mobon: dude stop troling me

And around then he usually leaves the server or stops responding to me. It looks like the troll. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool HAS BECOME THE TROLLED.

Also this: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=374970#p374970

Now show me all the posts that made you great!!!!

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: Your Favorite Posts You Made

I'm not sure how I feel about being the only person other than you that you quoted...

#3 Before February 2015

krubby

"Your Favorite Posts You Made"

I said self-quotes. I was using your post as context.

#4 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Wow, I had to think about this.

There's no possible way I could find my absolute favorite, so here are a few recent ones:

From the topic 'Spending your life indoors'

Arceus64 wrote:

Disease from outdoors is a pathetic excuse to not go outside. You can get plenty of disease from staying in your house. (Also, how are you going to get to the doctor? I don't think he'd/she'd be willing to leave her office every month for one person)

Get some fresh air. Go play around. Have fun. Exercise.

Some stuff you can't do inside your entire life.

From the topic 'Down during my vacation? That's just not fair!'

Arceus64 wrote:

Thank goodness we are back, I started screaming non-stop during day 6.

From the topic 'petition: don't ban giftboxfan!'

Arceus64 wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

There should be a forum where only fail users can post, IMO, but that'd never happen.

Yeah. Totally, yeah.

I have to disagree with the title here, though, I'm more like: petition: ban giftboxfan!
But I agree with what Orton said, I would'nt mind him if he and others went there.

But they wouldn't, thinking they are smart users, so nothing would go on in there.

So basically it makes no point.

.....This is why I need to stop thinking into things...

#5 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Oh God, how could I choose?
I do like the post (would link to it but OP deleted the topic) where I said "Isn't Satan just Santa's troll account anyway?"
This post turned out pretty well, and was surprisingly easy.

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32dh (Nov 10 2012 8:34:22 am)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

From BETTER FRIEND ADDING by mavri

mavri wrote:

So now if you send somebudy a friends request he must go on his Email to accept it.It would be better if you need to add NAME of a player not Email i have requested many friends and still have no friends //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
_____________________________________________________________________________________

PS.: HOW CAN SOMEBUDY ADD YOU IF YOU PLAY ON FACEBOOK!!?!?!?!?!?! Email?      <<<<<---------------------
                                                                                                                                                                                                       <<<<<--------------------
ANSWER PLS OF THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                 ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________REP ++++++ FOR AWESOME EDITED PICTURE
<<<-------------------------------

I wrote:

U kno i think us craaaaaaaaaaznnnn.OMG NOO IT'S FINE AS IT IS U CAN JUS USE ANY EMAIL JEEEEES
                                                  ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
<<<<<<----------------

There, I did it in his own language so he understands.

#7 Before February 2015

Zakleo

The A-Z of the EE Forums and some other stuff.

krubby1423711026250406

Board footer