Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i think we need a new rule added

ive seen a bunch of people in general discussion ask for bots, and i think there should be a rule against that. we should have a rule that makes it so you cant make a topic asking for a bot, but its fine to make a topic to share a bot (as long as the bot is something that seems legal for ee). most of the people asking for bots are asking how to guestbomb and stuff like that. we should just stop all ask for bot threads.

#2 Before February 2015

krubby

Re: i think we need a new rule added

Or we could have a singe stickied thread where people post links to their bots and they can all be found together at once. (there would still be individual topics for bots people make).

#3 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Re: i think we need a new rule added

Asking for bots is classed as spamming, I'm pretty sure. Spamming is against the rules, so technically it is against the rules.

RhazzleFrazzle1423711029250403

Board footer