Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Echo!

I'm sorry

This will probably be deleted as it's spam, or it's just be being a weakling, or it's just me seeking attention.

I'm going to cut to the point, I've never really been right, I was born with serve depression, which has pretty much made life really hard to live, I was also born with Dyspraxia too, which pretty much means I take ages to learn simple things, and I grow up slowly, and don't grow out of things quickly, which explains the "whole children thing". Within the last year my brother died, for the same reason I might, he was a depression sufferer and my dad died just last month due to lung diseases. I was almost getting so much better, I had a job, good attendance at college ect ect. Within the last 3 months, I quit my job, my attendance is poor at college, I   eat like 1 meal every 3 days, my eyes are sour all the time, and I'm moody, my physical health is crap, all my the rest of my family are getting angry with me, because I keep truing into a monster and spent most of the days with my head in my hands crying. I have also been cutting my self and drinking more than I should, hell, I know it's a stupid way to cope, Also I was victim of a sex attack when 9, this left me empty for ages. This isn't just because of the calamities, it's just who I am.

Though, I'm having trouble coping at the moment, so I will probably be really out of character for a while I try to recover from the state I am in. So I'm sorry if I snap at you, or flame or something, I'm just not all here at the moment, it seems people are starting get annoyed with me more because of my mood changes, and my out of character-ness, hang on, I'll be back to my self soon ;( I hope.

Also, thanks to all the people who have been kind to be when I'm down. Especially Different55, you know, if it was not for different55, and all the things and support he gives me, I would probably be dead by now. So thanks, the others, you know who you are.. Ah, also. Without this EE comuinty I would be dead too, I mean, how pathetic does that sound, but., it's the truth. It's changed me a bit too, for the best I suppose.
Lastly, can you guys just give me some advice, and you know, maybe some understanding and sympathy, or simmalar storys, or how crap your life was, or just something?. Oh, and before you go "diz iz out right attentionz seekingz" Chimi made a topic back in the days, of how his life was going down hill, just like mine. (there "official Echo topic" got deleted (on request of me) due to people being moany, so when I feel bad or need help, you'll have to deal with all the new topics.)

Short version; Family keeps dying, I'm really depressed, I may be grumpy for a while, im sorry if im annoying.

Last edited by Echo! (Mar 10 2013 6:35:52 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Re: I'm sorry

I'll give you some advice:

- suicude isn't worth it. No matter how bad life gets, suicide helps nothing about it.

- Is there anything you like in life that's easy to do and doesn't hurt you or anyone else? Drawing or something? I would recommend you keep doing something you like and is not harmful.

- something I would recommend is meditation. It's relatively easy once you let go of thinking, and it's known to make one calmer, more peaceful, and happy.

- you always have people who will support you no matter what. Find those people and talk to them about whatever

- you probably won't like this, but have you considered going to a psychologist? I went to one when I was younger and it really helped me form a positive life view and changed my behavior for the better

Anyways, that's just my two cents. If you think everything I said is impossible or stupid, that's just my opinion.

#3 Before February 2015

Echo!

Arceus64 wrote:

- Is there anything you like in life that's easy to do and doesn't hurt you or anyone else? Drawing or something? I would recommend you keep doing something you like and is not harmful.

I used to cycle for hours a day, but I stopped and can't really seem to get back into it.  

Arceus64 wrote:

- you probably won't like this, but have you considered going to a psychologist? I went to one when I was younger and it really helped me form a positive life view and changed my behavior for the better

I see one. Though, he hardly has an effect.

#4 Before February 2015

Bethdacat

I'm sorry about your horrible life. Some people usally use suicide thoughts when having horrible lifespans. Though, never give up your happiness. That is the number 1 thing you should think about. Not any depression thoughts, just that number 1 thing to think about. The past is now the past, the present is always the present, and the future will be the future. Throw away those depression thoughts. Keep going and follow your heart. We are ALL counting on you.

#5 Before February 2015

crastopher

(Hopefully) all of us will always support you, no matter what you have/will go through. You know I'm always there to try and help you as much as I can, and I always will be. I really hope your depression gets better.

-Your good friend, Crash

#6 Before February 2015

Deetz

You know we'll always love echo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

skullz17

We all love you Echo!.

Does a whole community loving you not overpower depression?

I'm not saying, our love means more than your family's etc etc, but just think about how nice things are for you sometimes and how nice this community can be.

Sometimes I feel like you hesitate to talk about something because you feel like you will be called an attention seeker, but seeking attention isn't always a bad thing, as long as you have a good reason. Most of your reasons are good enough.

As I'm writing this post, I'm listening to a song about always smiling, no matter how bad things get. It was made by someone who knew people who died and also was a drug addict.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEZQHFU4NDU[/youtube]

Might make you feel better, or might make you feel worse. Sorry if you end up feeling worse.

Please don't get anywhere near suicide. We all love you.

Last edited by skullz16 (Mar 16 2013 9:12:46 am)

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#8 Before February 2015

Echo!

skullz16 wrote:

We all love you Echo!.

Does a whole community loving you not overpower depression?

I'm not saying, our love means more than your family's etc etc, but just think about how nice things are for you sometimes and how nice this community can be.

In all honestly, I really don't know where I would be without this community, I'm guessing in a wooden oblong box. Yeah, it sounds pretty pathetic and weird, but I'm lucky, You guys can be so kind to be, especially when I need it, I guess I can't really thank you enough, and I bet you guys and girls don't even realize how much a small chat can change my frame of mind.   though, it's not all that great sometimes.

I hardly have much of a family left now.

skullz16 wrote:

Sometimes I feel like you hesitate to talk about something because you feel like you will be called an attention seeker, but seeking attention isn't always a bad thing, as long as you have a good reason. Most of your reasons are good enough.

Becuase a lot of people here say it's bad to talk about my personal life, and it's attention seeking. Yet my psychologist, says it's good to talk about stuff like at, and get it off my chest. So I never know what to say.

Last edited by Echo! (Mar 16 2013 3:30:45 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Deetz

Just remember that the people on this forum are a bunch of kids, and your psychologist is a professional. You post these topics all you want, if your psychologist says its a good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

We really value our members, and you're one of them. Be glad you've even found Everybody Edits and that we may have changed your life. No matter what you go through, we'll support you. *virtually hug*

If you want to feel happy, I admit watching a show named My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic if you haven't already. It may sound like a little girls' show that thinks the viewers don't have a soul by the name, but you can't judge a book by it's cover, I really like it. It will get most bad thoughts off your mine and replace it with a happy land, but with great adventures. You can find each episode on Youtube.

I hope this helps, I'm trying to help a lot. Have a nice day, and remember that there's lots of good things in the world, but you just haven't been doing. Make your life as best as you can, and you'll survive this depression.

#11 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:

If you want to feel happy, I admit watching a show named My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic if you haven't already. It may sound like a little girls' show that thinks the viewers don't have a soul by the name, but you can't judge a book by it's cover, I really like it. It will get most bad thoughts off your mine and replace it with a happy land, but with great adventures. You can find each episode Youtube.

I watched an episode once, the doctors had to repair my broken limbs.

#12 Before February 2015

Wezza

You should find help. Most people on this forum are between 10-20. Even if they have had similar problems, you should not take their word for granted. Everyone can be who he wants to be on the internet, even if your story sounds as clear as it possibly can, but there is no way everything that has been said by someone is true.

Also, it's not very great to realize kids read this kind of stories. It's all great you want to talk about it, but I don't think kids are supposed to read this.

#13 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

omg echo , before i complained but when i read ur history I have to say glory to God but.. Echo keep beeing a cool guy , dont suicide and Improvements. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Arceus64 wrote:

If you want to feel happy, I admit watching a show named My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic if you haven't already. It may sound like a little girls' show that thinks the viewers don't have a soul by the name, but you can't judge a book by it's cover, I really like it. It will get most bad thoughts off your mine and replace it with a happy land, but with great adventures. You can find each episode Youtube.

If you think that's girly, watch Season 3, Episode 1&2, they're actually pretty serious.

#15 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Arceus64 wrote:

If you think that's girly, watch Season 3, Episode 1&2, they're actually pretty serious.

I never said it was girly, I'm just not a fan.

I know that must disappoint the bronyhood.

#16 Before February 2015

Chimi

I don't really get on this site anymore, but I can give you my email or maybe even facebook if you ever need someone to talk to. Here for you, Echo.

Last edited by Chimi (Apr 23 2013 6:53:02 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Chimi wrote:

<snipzors.> Here for you, Echo.

Aren't we all? ie2u3.png

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#18 Before February 2015

Echo!

Awww Thanks guys.

But I'm not really feeling suicidal much any-more, just over burdened.
Since this is what I've been doing for the last few days:

Caring for ashley Ashley.
Work (with ashley)
College(with ashley)
House work(with ashley)
Caring for my mom(with ashley)
Caring for all 10 pets(with ashley)
I get up at 4 am, but the time I've been on the computer for an hour, it's like midnight ^_^
so freaking busy.

So yeah, sorry for being tired and grumpy and pretty much inactive.
--

I would apologize for being a "creep" but it's too late, since takoma02 put his foot down.

[img]<snip>[/img]

I'm not some creep that depraves society, but that is who he thinks I am....

So I'm sorry if my posts are limited, not my fault

Last edited by Echo! (May 5 2013 4:00:32 pm)

#19 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

WHAT

Did you say those two examples that he gave?

#20 Before February 2015

Koto

Who was the first example towards?

#21 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

I'm seeing these quotes from Echo in that screenshot.   I see a warning in Echo's signature admitting he has made creepy posts.   And I also see a dancing little boy there..

#22 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

AzurePudding wrote:

WHAT

Did you say those two examples that he gave?

Yes, he did.
And its okay Echo, this really is a kids forum, you could really creep some kids out, but best of wishes, my man!

#23 Before February 2015

Echo!

Why is so hard to understand that I have a platonic love for children? Just because I'm a male and get carried away with them, that doesn't mean I want to go to bed with them. I find that wrong. I wouldn't ever touch a child in a way that I should. I wouldn't ever look at indecent pictures of children. I would not lay a finger on a child if I didn't know them.

The first quote I got a bit carried away, I don't find him "hot".. I just find him (don't think I'm aloud to finish the sentence with out being perma banned).... Maybe I used hot in the wrong way... But I didn't want him banned, because he's awesome.

Secondly, Yeah, then second quote was a bit odd.. But it's not a freaking illegal for a kid to blow a kiss....

AzurePudding wrote:

I'm seeing these quotes from Echo in that screenshot.   I see a warning in Echo's signature admitting he has made creepy posts.   And I also see a dancing little boy there..

It's MattyB in my signature, I had to ask a mod if I was aloud to? So now it's a bad thing to have a human dance under my posts?
What, half my posts are what people consider creepy. But NONE of them are pedophillic at all. DON'T EVEN FIND KIDS SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.. Stop thinking that.. I just just find (not aloud to say) I don't know :[

I guess being raped by 3 guys and age 9 don't know...
I just care for kids, I just don't want them to grow up in a damaged state, and they're fun to be around. But I would even touch a kid if I dind't know him. and I hardly stare at kids on the street...
Azure, if you want me banned, it won't be hard, just beg tako, I'm sure he will...

He was going to delete my account anyway..

plus noone wants me here anymore.

#24 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

I think one of the biggest problems here is you try too hard to get attention for yourself.  

You said a child was hot, and wanted the kid to blow a kiss for you.   You have a little kid dancing in your signature.   If I had kids, and if someone told me my child was hot and wanted them to blow a kiss for this person, I would keep my child away from this person.

Please stop bringing up things in your past, as they do not excuse creepy behavior.   This is a forum about Everybody Edits, an online flash game meant for children, and you're on here bringing up pedophilia and rape.   Just.. god, what the hell?   It upsets me that you think you can do something wrong then try to make us sympathize for you with your past.   Guess what, a lot of bad things have happened to all of us as well, but most of us don't take advantage of what happened to have people like us more, nor use it as an excuse for something wrong done.

Maybe you aren't sexually attracted to kids, but calling a kid hot and wanting them to blow a kiss to you sounds like a fetish.

#25 Before February 2015

Lashkar

AzurePudding wrote:

this is a forum about Everybody Edits

It appears people like you will never understand the term "sub forum"

I think I am on the right lines of thinking you are not aware that there was a topic about rape a while back. Here it is: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=27226. It is a sensitive subject, though it can be discussed, only if it is an reasonable manner and not in a way to persecute other users. Echo! is not trying to hurt others by what he says, though he discusses it as if it is a general thing, I believe this is not appropriate, one should not discuss such a subject with lack of thought. It's also good for the younger users of this forum to have some understanding of the dangers of life. As I said, there is no harm discussing it as long as it's moral and not insensitive.

AzurePudding wrote:

Please stop bringing up things in your past, as they do not excuse creepy behavior.

My I ask my dear, why do you always have to poke the fire?

These kind of events are very traumatizing, people get told to express their life and talk about them if it is upsetting, as harboring such thoughts has never helped anyone.   His past events does not excuse his creepy behaviour what so ever, but these events effects his creepy behaviour. You have such a lack of understanding of what he has been through, he should not be treated any different due to his life, but you should still understand that these life events may be causing his behaviour. I once read somewhere that when people get sexually assaulted more people copy this path than not. Meaning it's a vicious circle. In a certain logic, no these events do not excuse his "creepy behaviour", but they effect it. Stop being ignorant to the truth.

AzurePudding wrote:

most of us don't take advantage of what happened to have people like us more, nor use it as an excuse for something wrong done.

Oh dear, what are you saying?

Who here has ever suggest that they like Echo! because of his life? In fact, can't you see more people are starting to dislike him because of this? You're on of these people, I think I am right to beleive people are getting frustated of his current behaviour and attitude, people are not liking him because of it. so what you just said is hypocrisy. You're looking at what he says in the wrong way. If you think everything he says is just a sly way to get attention and make people feel sorry for him, I believe this is not the case.

AzurePudding wrote:

Maybe you aren't sexually attracted to kids, but calling a kid hot and wanting them to blow a kiss to you sounds like a fetish.

Irony.

Why have you even brought fetish's in to this, what on earth are you insinuating about Echo? Echo! has in no way shape or form ever mentioned that he gains any type of sexual pleasure from children. That was short and sweet. But I believe it's a disgusting subject, I don't even have any idea why you said such a thing.

Last edited by Lashkar (May 1 2013 5:39:37 am)

Echo! 1423711805249627

Board footer