Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

meowman2

What is the status of the forums?

Last time I was hear, a year ago, EE forums were crumbling with the amount of noobs on the forums, and then scienceguyz said I wasn't to go on there again (prolly just mad for being banned)
Now I'm back, and I want to know who's around, which good forumers were casualties, and if it's worth it to stick around.

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: What is the status of the forums?

meowman2 wrote:

Last time I was hear, a year ago, EE forums were crumbling with the amount of noobs on the forums, and then scienceguyz said I wasn't to go on there again (prolly just mad for being banned)
Now I'm back, and I want to know who's around, which good forumers were casualties, and if it's worth it to stick around.

I don't remember you, but welcome back!

Some of us are still here, but rapidly decreasing.

#3 Before February 2015

meowman2

are the noobs decreasing as much as the cool kids?

Also, what's "cool" on the forums right now?

#4 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I would say, that while many old members, good and bad, are gone, a whole slew of new ones have arrived, and a pretty nice bunch to be exact.

It seems the word "cool" is used here for someone who is funny, is always in the majority during an argument, has brainpower, and has high post and reputation. Not that I agree with it.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The fail forums have been hopping around a bit. Right now it's on http://failf.tk/

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

meowman2 wrote:

are the noobs decreasing as much as the cool kids?

Also, what's "cool" on the forums right now?

Define "cool kids".

Also, no, noobs are way more common, not that I have a huge problem with it.

#7 Before February 2015

Muffy

Lol, it's been like 3 months since ive been here again, its just seem that not alot of people are on anymore :/

#8 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Dont stick around. Its out of control, everyone left/gotbanned by the tyrannical mods </3

meowman2 1423711817249615

Board footer