Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deetz

Has anyone even noticed that...

...Zoey has completely disappeared?

#2 Before February 2015

Re: Has anyone even noticed that...

...from the forums. *cough*

#3 Before February 2015

Miasmic
Formerly Boh

6aCGhok.png

...all your Zoey are belong to us.....

#4 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

What is a forum without its queen?

5671.jpg

#5 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I haven't completely disappeared, it's true, I've just been otherwise pre-occupied, with, as boh said, Supernatural. I'm posted only a little bit, but I still go on the forums a few times a day.
Watching 173 episodes is very hard work, especially when you're suddenly emotionally invested in a show. I haven't been sleeping like I normally do either so I'm always just a tad bit out of it. I've been going to sleep at 1 am and waking up sometime after noon, without waking up at all. It's a bit odd and I'm pretty sure reading too much fanfiction doesn't help me get on a proper sleep schedule at all.

Anyway, I'm still very active on tumblr and coldstorm, but since it's been noted that I've sort of been inactive -- which is really quite surprising and actually flattering that anyone noticed -- I'll be sure to change that immediately. Just for you. As soon as I finish watching supernatural, which will take anywhere between two to four days depending on how many episodes I watch. I've got a total of SEVEN episodes left, and with an average of about five a day, it's very quite plausible that I'll be done tomorrow.
Then I might watch hannibal because I found a source for that.

Anyway, let me tell you a thing about that image boh posted.

Castiel doesn't show up until season four. Sam's hair is from season one or two, I'm judging, because if you compare screenshots from all the seasons you can definitely tell that it's changed. It's a very obvious thing -- it's short in the early seasons, and in season eight it's almost but not quite shoulder length. Which is weird. And a bit glaringly obvious. Also, you want to know one of the best parts of Supernatural? Crowley. He's the goddamn king of hell, former crossroads demon, PLAYED BY **** MARK A SHEPPARD [Castiel is played by Misha Collins, Dean by Jensen Ackles, and Sam by Jared Padalecki, by the way. If you wanted to know. I also didn't look that up.] and he's a suave bastard. And a mountain of ****. You want to know what he did? HE PERSUADED AN ANGEL TO BETRAY HIS FRIENDS. HE **** BID THE MOON IN AN AUCTION (and his own soul, only to be informed he didn't have one. He seriously has the best dialogue, second to Castiel. Absolutely hilarious.).
At this point I am rambling for the sake of rambling just because I guess I used to do that a lot. A bit of a nostalgia thing, I guess.

A lot of people have disappeared from the forums, you know? And I don't think they got a topic, so I daresay it's a bit unfair that I get a topic and they don't. But hey, who cares? This place is deader than... Gabriel. /cries because he's definitely dead and also the first person that came to mind that actually stayed dead. (the joke is that no one really stays dead in supernatural. sort of like homestuck. and actually a lot of people stay dead but a lot of people also come back to life. a lot of times. the three people (two people one angel?) that boh posted have probably died a good 3 dozen times combined or something).

Also, I've been busy whining about how I don't have a 3DS and how people keep posting about new leaf. That keeps me very busy.

Anyway, thanks for posting this topic for me to make the most pointless post ever and waste time that could have been put to use watching Supernatural. It's still a very pointless topic, though. Because I'm never gone. I'm always watching. Even when banned.

edit: it's a bit appalling that i used capitalization and wrote three thousand words about myself as a bit of a joke

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Jun 14 2013 12:44:59 pm)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#6 Before February 2015

Deetz

Omg Zoeys back everybuddy

#7 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I was never gone.
/cackles manically

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#8 Before February 2015

Bash

Honestly.

Useless topic, locked.

Deetz 1423712009249423

Board footer