Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

skullz17

How often do you -rep people?

Just noticed, I barely ever -rep people, maybe there aren't enough good reasons to, but I know that obviously people get -repped a lot, so that's just how I am, I guess.

How often do you -rep people?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#2 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Re: How often do you -rep people?

How often do I -rep people? How often...

It's hard to calculate something like this. I don't enjoy doing that, but instead giving +reps to people. I do it a lot. Whether they make a good level, say something funny, or say something funny, I'll do it for them. It's never for me, it's to try and make others feel good about themselves since I can't feel good about myself.

But that hasn't answered your question. I guess it's better to think about why I -rep people instead of the frequency. I -rep people not when they say something I don't agree with, but mainly when they are breaking the rules/acting like a jerk to someone. I don't really like doing it, since they'd view me as a person who hates them (or their opinion [which I don't]).

Of course, I've gotta mention Chewy. We all -rep him for fun, even though there are some people who are new or don't like fun, who want to bring his rep back up.

But anyways, I still haven't answered. I just can't tell how much. I'd have to make a wild guess, which I hate doing ever so dearly. I'd have to make assumptions, which everyone else hates that I do. But I guess I can try...wait a minute! I just realized something! This thread will have a spammer -repping people who post how much they do it!...okay, getting off-track here...

I think I -rep someone once every three days, or a 33% chance each day. Yeah, that's it.

#3 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Every day or two.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#4 Before February 2015

FDOOU
Banned

whwnever i get the chance

Come find me in game!

#5 Before February 2015

Arceus64

LoveLemons wrote:

whwnever i get the chance

That's fairly obvious, considering for you it's as common as breathing air.

#6 Before February 2015

Marios

I -rep people when they -rep me for too much.

Sometimes, i -rep people because their -rep towards somebody does not contain logic/common sense. Oh wait, i don't do that. But maybe i'll do.

Anyways, i also -rep people when what they post is ultra mega super dumb, and perhaps posted by a 5 year old. Maybe i will -rep the guy who wanted infinite potions for his map Curse Tag, cause he didn't even thik about it. He went like ''Oh hey guys i want infinite potions for that and plese do it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile'', but might not anyway.

I hate it when young people go and post stuff in the forums that don't contain common sense.

#7 Before February 2015

Anch

I -rep people that are annoying/a spammer. But sometimes they know they're annoying/a spammer, so they disable their rep.

#8 Before February 2015

Calicara

I rarely -rep people, but sometimes I can't help it. Sometimes when some people are just being extremely dumb, or rude, I can't help it. I generally try not to though as the mods do not take kindly to those who turn reps on only to -rep others.

Last edited by Calicara (Jul 22 2013 6:12:41 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Um...

Uh...

I don't really know if I've -rep'd anyone since a year ago. I'm mostly supportive of people such as theHFnetwork, and if someone does bother me, I just move on.

#10 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

I -rep people when Im in a -rep war, like I was with Theditor. But we made peace and brought our rep back up lol

#11 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

I often take away someone's reputation if they're being either obnoxious or extremely idiotic.
AL3XTH3M3NTALON3

There's also the people who think they're being clever by removing one my reputations without a real reason, just because I legitimately removed one of theirs.
Vilius2001

Last edited by Tachyonic (Jul 23 2013 3:00:48 am)

#12 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I will admit, I -rep people more than I +rep people.

This is because I am a very cynical person.

VERY.

Like gadgetgeek said, if they are being obnoxious especially, *poof* Oh look at that! -rep!
If one of the "pros" of this game is being conceited or arrogant to another player *KABAM* -rep
If they irritate me *ALAKAZAM* -rep

I consider my self the -rep fairy of this forum. Its a dirty job, but someone must do it. Its not always easy, its not always clean, but its an essential job to keep the forum running.

#13 Before February 2015

FDOOU
Banned

Fdoou was more -repping than you from what I've heardd, pyro

Come find me in game!

#14 Before February 2015

skullz17

Fdoou was just spammy. Posts and reps.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#15 Before February 2015

Krock

I -rep REALLY annoying people and the noob #1. (hehe.. Chewy is an exception)

My rep states would say, I gave out 2x more + than -

#16 Before February 2015

john39

How often?It depends.Only if someone is bad or annoying to me.

#17 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Everytime Idiocy/Arrogance/Ignorant/Insertannoyingbehaviorhere happens.

skullz171423712189249243

Board footer