Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

what happened?

Why are things different and why are people demoted and can someone increase the size of the inbox because as it is i have 21 pages of PMs making my inbox full to 1000% which is going to take forever to sift through but it'd only be delaying the inevitable so maybe not but please.
EDIT: sorry it's only full to 101%
EDIT2: if it's only 101% then it's fine. I can clean it out manually

Last edited by Different55 (Dec 29 2013 8:42:30 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#2 Before February 2015

nathskiix7811

Re: what happened?

its bc the former mods and people have been overthrown by are "gracious" and "caring" meredith and atilla who are probably worse than linus21 would be at modding since this isnt tecnically the real forum and just a clone of it with the same database and more features that allow absolute control by the admins

Last edited by nathskiix7811 (Dec 29 2013 7:53:11 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

nathskiix7811 wrote:

its bc the former mods and people have been overthrown by are "gracious" and "caring" meredith and atilla who are probably worse than linus21 would be at modding since this isnt tecnically the real forum and just a clone of it with the same database and more features that allow absolute control by the admins

The former moderators accounts still exist and I've remodded the few that have come back.
Many apologies that we actually take security seriously and don't leave lingering inactive moderator accounts lying about.

Different55 wrote:

Why are things different and why are people demoted and can someone increase the size of the inbox because as it is i have 21 pages of PMs making my inbox full to 1000% which is going to take forever to sift through but it'd only be delaying the inevitable so maybe not but please.

Moderator inboxes are set to 1000 messages. I'll increase it if need be.
EDIT: set it to 1500.

Last edited by XxAtillaxX (Dec 29 2013 8:19:06 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Different55 please refer to the admin section of the forum for details on why the forum is different.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

nathskiix7811 wrote:

Without this the forums would be dead. While from what I've seen from the 2 and a half posts I've read by the admins, I might not always agree with them, it's better than the forums remaining dead, sorta.

XxAtillaxX wrote:
nathskiix7811 wrote:

The former moderators accounts still exist and I've remodded the few that have come back.
Many apologies that we actually take security seriously and don't leave lingering inactive moderator accounts lying about.

makes sense, i guess, but why aren't all the returned mods re-promoted?

Different55 wrote:

Moderator inboxes are set to 1000 messages. I'll increase it if need be.
EDIT: set it to 1500.

thanks, now i can put off cleaning it out completely for another period of time.

- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Bump.
The limit was changed, and now my inbox is at 5125%

- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

Creature

Just creat other folder

This is a false statement.

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

It... doesn't work that way. Even if it was possible to create folders, I would still be using over 5000% of the PM space allowed for me.
So if a helpful admin would kindly change the limit back to 1500 that'd be great.

- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

Creature

Have pacience to create billion of folders

This is a false statement.

#10 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

It doesn't work that way. You can't create folders. There are no folders. The only folders are Inbox and Sent, and no more. There are only 2 folders, and together they can only contain a tiny number of messages.

- ShinsukeIto

Different551423712615248817

Board footer