Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Marioisawesome

Three Smilies That I Made

Hi i'm new and thought id post some smilies i made. I put them on My forum so here's the Link: http://marioisawesome.freeforums.org/my … s-t39.html
Tell me What you Think //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Three Smilies That I Made

I'm sorry but they're not that good. They're octagonal for heaven's sake. Go look at the smiley making tutorials that are everywhere. Circles ? octagons.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

NikK

^ That.

#4 Before February 2015

Doghana

nice try though. Here, why don't you save this picture to your computer:

Open it in paint. Change its eyes or mouth, or make its face blue or something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (i made all my smilies with paint)

You should also look at one of the smiley making tutorials that someone has created //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

NikK

Doghana wrote:

nice try though. Here, why don't you save this picture to your computer:

Open it in paint. Change its eyes or mouth, or make its face blue or something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (i made all my smilies with paint)

You should also look at one of the smiley making tutorials that someone has created //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I don't really care but there's no picture there... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

if you're going to make smileys PLEASE learn how first. Thank you. In paint also, it helps to zoom in to x8 and press ctrl+g to turn on the grid.

- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

NikK

Also, if you don't like Paint, you could use GIMP.

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

or if you have $699 you can get the full photoshop. If you have $79.99 you can get photoshop elements that has 80% of the features.

- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

haythere

Different55 wrote:

or if you have $699 you can get the full photoshop. If you have $79.99 you can get photoshop elements that has 80% of the features.

Yes, purchase :rolleyes:
I have elements which is actually purchased but i haven't installed it. CS5 is where its at yo ;p

#10 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

I have Adobe CS3 Premium that contains Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended.

All i can say about Photoshop is: *awesome heart attack*
But i think Photoshop isn't very good for making 16x16 micro smileys except gradients and transparent feature. I make my smileys in MSPaint and i post them onto Photoshop, and then i make their backgrounds transparent.

And i made my signature with Photoshop CS3 Extended too.(note: CS5 premium costs $2599! so expensive!)

#11 Before February 2015

Alex

Photoshop Elements is nothing like the actual thing.
Also, photoshop is infinity better for smaller things, better zoom, layers to easily change bits, etc.
Paint is essentially worthless if you have something better. And since paint.net and gimp are free, and photoshop is potentially free, then yeah, paint is worthless //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

potentially free? HOW?

- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

NikK

Alex wrote:

Photoshop Elements is nothing like the actual thing.
Also, photoshop is infinity better for smaller things, better zoom, layers to easily change bits, etc.
Paint is essentially worthless if you have something better. And since paint.net and gimp are free, and photoshop is potentially free, then yeah, paint is worthless //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

What do you mean by "potentially free"? tongue.png

Marioisawesome 1423716232245200

Board footer