Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tree

Improved EE Graphics By TREE

wrnx5e.png
Question Mark Box (has coins in it) <<< Just updated the Question Mark Box AGAIN.
Dirt Block (dirt)
Grass Block (This grass block is a better version than the one in game)
Plain Blocks (Red, Green, Yellow Blocks)
Guitar (A decoration that plays music on contact) <<< Updated
A helicopter (Used to fly around the map without knowing the level code, so you can fly but you can't edit. Usefully reward for the end of a boss level, or something like that. It is 16x32, so it would fit on the game. It would take up 2 block spaces though.)
Pirate Smiley (Just felt like adding it in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile)

Post what you think about these blocks, and post what you would like me to make.

Notice: I created all of these blocks, and it took a while. So if you are going to make a copy of a block I created to use in a picture you are making for EverybodyEdits, notify me first.
Here is my recent block update:
2ip27a.png

#2 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Re: Improved EE Graphics By TREE

Wait, why are you making the same thread again?

#3 Before February 2015

Tree

Whenever I try to update my stuff on the other thread, everything gets really blurry. Not sure why, so I made this thread to see if it would be any better. It is. Maybe it was a glitch.

Last edited by TREE (Jan 26 2011 6:30:08 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Maybe it was just the way you saved your sprites, but I doubt it.

#5 Before February 2015

Tree

Alright, let's get this thread back on topic now

#6 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

helicopter! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

electriceel

Niiiice! I made a car idea but not a helicopter!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

nax

i want a helicopter smiley :rolleyes:

Last edited by nax (Jan 30 2011 3:13:59 am)

#9 Before February 2015

nax

i just started a account https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#10 Before February 2015

Oranj

Nice, but the grass and dirt don't really match. :/ Also, what kind of music would the guitars play, premade music in the game, or music from your computer? And the helicopter is too solid of a color. :3

#11 Before February 2015

Doghana

oranj wrote:

Nice, but the grass and dirt don't really match. :/ Also, what kind of music would the guitars play, premade music in the game, or music from your computer? And the helicopter is too solid of a color. :3

Yea, it would be really cool if the guitar block were in the game, and you could upload your own music as well as perhaps voice recordings to use as instructions in the game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

Tree

Doghana wrote:
oranj wrote:

Yea, it would be really cool if the guitar block were in the game, and you could upload your own music as well as perhaps voice recordings to use as instructions in the game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I don't know about voice recordings, because then people could cuss a ton and when you go on it, you get cussed out. lol

#13 Before February 2015

janek

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:rolleyes::mad::lol::P:/;):o:D:(:|:)

#14 Before February 2015

janek

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile :O //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink :/ :/ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad :rolleyes: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool :3

#15 Before February 2015

Wezza

can u make an electric guitar too (: oh and banjo's!!
i liek teh grafiks

#16 Before February 2015

Tree

janek wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile :O //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink :/ :/ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad :rolleyes: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool :3

Stop the spamming. And double posting.

#17 Before February 2015

Brownie

hey tree remember me? like the rhyme //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#18 Before February 2015

Lagoonla1

this is a good idea

#19 Before February 2015

Tree

Brownie wrote:

hey tree remember me? like the rhyme. Chicken //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I remember you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#20 Before February 2015

Smiley3

Does the Question Mark Block should have multiple coins in it?

#21 Before February 2015

Brownie

TREE wrote:
Brownie wrote:

hey tree remember me? like the rhyme. Chicken //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I remember you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

yay you remember me xD

#22 Before February 2015

Brownie

Awesome blocks too:D;)

#23 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I like the ? mark blocks now, what are they, exactly?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#24 Before February 2015

Tree

JadElClemens wrote:

I like the ? mark blocks now, what are they, exactly?

They have multiple coins in it XD. It should be able to hold as many as you really want it to hold too.

#25 Before February 2015

mrmario4563

i like the helicopter idea, that can make a good flying challenge for the minis (which i hate on those annoying challenges), but you should add a block that takes it off, like one of those landing pads.

Tree 1423716389245043

Board footer