Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

more languages

i want more forum languages
if i cant express me?
in the world not are 1 language, no there are more than 100, 200 , 300!!
i know it costs a lot of work but please do it

Last edited by pikachitu (May 21 2012 7:45:05 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: more languages

You learn other languages like this very well. Look at it that way //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Nou wrote:

You learn other languages like this very well. Look at it that way //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

but i dont know some words

#4 Before February 2015

Dazz

It wouldn't be bad to have a category where people can post in a different language, there are recruits joining everyday not even half of them are from US or a country where English is used.
  A sub-mod could be allowed to moderate only on the sub forum of the language he speaks, therfore everyone could join, discuss, ask questions on this forum. If this is an official forum it should encourage everyone to join instead of banning them because they can't even read the rules. There are a lot of users on this forum from different countries that know English and other languages and they could be trusted to moderate a sub-forum.

Last edited by dazz (May 21 2012 9:14:08 am)

#5 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

I disagree with you. With the exception of small local websites and forums, all major online sites are in english language and i don't know why this forums should be any different.
After all, English language is so called 'lingua franca' and it is used worldwide, image a what a mess it would be if every forum user posted in their language.

#6 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Last time I checked threads could be any language, you just have to speak in the same language as the original poster in a thread?

#7 Before February 2015

Dazz

KanibalFrost wrote:

I disagree with you. With the exception of small local websites and forums, all major online sites are in english language and i don't know why this forums should be any different.
After all, English language is so called 'lingua franca' and it is used worldwide, image a what a mess it would be if every forum user posted in their language.

On the contrary, that's exactly what major websites are doing even small local websites are trying to translate the content of their pages. As an official forum this couldn't hurt anyone, it might be hard but its totally doable and Im sure its not as useless as it seems. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by dazz (May 21 2012 9:53:13 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

KanibalFrost wrote:

i say that if can create other forums in other languages //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#9 Before February 2015

ani

pikachitu wrote:
Nou wrote:

but i dont know some words

._. learning other languages = learning words from other languages.

Last edited by FuzzySocks (May 23 2012 12:20:24 am)

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#10 Before February 2015

Muffy

KanibalFrost wrote:

Funny if you know more than one so you mixed them together,thats what i call chaos kids.

OffTopic maybe:I know 4 languages,What and How many languages do you know?

#11 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Muffinator99 wrote:
KanibalFrost wrote:

Funny if you know more than one so you mixed them together,thats what i call chaos kids.

i know 3 languages: spanish english and italian

#12 Before February 2015

Zecca

Muffinator99 wrote:
KanibalFrost wrote:

Italian, theoretically French, German (but not grammar), quite good English, and, but I don't know if it's valid, a little Latin.

#13 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

I know 3 languages. Silence, English and Jibberish. I'm learning Welsh and Spanish. I want to know English, Spanish and Manderin Chinese.

#14 Before February 2015

tzgermska

yes ^^

#15 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Going along with the digression to what languages you speak...
I speak English, I know a bit of Spanish, though I can never remember much vocabulary or conjugations.
I know numbers in Japanese, and 1, 2 and 3 in French.

#16 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

and i want to learn chinese //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Pikachitu142390688854544

Board footer