Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Spinza

Decoration Appearances

Decor Appearances

Ever since Chris made the decorations appear on the minimap, I've been very satisfied and pleased.   Because a lot of people sent complaints that the decorations were overwriting the backgrounds, he simply made them no longer appear on the minimap.

I've thought about this, and perhaps you will understand my solution.   I suggest that, depending on the background colour, you change the decoration's opacity.   For example, if this change took affect, you would add the summer sand decoration to a grey background, and it appear as a sandy-greyish colour on the minimap.   It will look much better, in my opinion.     Must I explain any further?

Last edited by Spinza (Dec 11 2011 8:04:39 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Uno

Re: Decoration Appearances

I get your point, b ut i dont fully understand

#3 Before February 2015

Spinza

What I mean is that you can adjust to to look more transparent compared to backgrounds on the minimap.

#4 Before February 2015

fatfry

yes                                         

Last edited by fatfry (Dec 13 2011 6:34:30 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

I suggested this, but I 100% agree.     I said that the BG and decor will average up their colors and make it appear on the map, is that what your saying?

fgRzols.png

#6 Before February 2015

Spinza

Stubby wrote:

I suggested this, but I 100% agree.     I said that the BG and decor will average up their colors and make it appear on the map, is that what your saying?

If that is correct, that you suggest this earlier, I am sorry that I had not noticed or seen it.   However, I am still very glad that a person of great artistic skill like you can form a similar opinion as myself.   I can see what you were referring to in, and you have reached my point exactly.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Spinza (Dec 15 2011 8:32:09 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

xxcoolkidxx

I agree. This should happen.

#8 Before February 2015

ktostam450

We need command "/deco on" and "/deco off" for turn on and turn off decorations on minimap.

#9 Before February 2015

it40x

CHRIS!
Y U NO RETURN DECS BACK!?

#10 Before February 2015

Good suggestion.

Spinza 1423721418240014

Board footer