Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Aaron8086EE

Friends List

A friends list for Everybody Edits. I made it so RPGMaster2000 could reckon it to Chris. Here is the list with the tab not open.

FriendClosed.png

Here it is open.

FriendOpen.png

Thank you and comment please! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Key:

Smiley = Friend

Winking Smiley = Best Friend

Superman Smiley = Moderator Friend

Chat = Chat with that friend

Chat with red line = Mute (They cant chat with you nor you can chat with them)

Follow = Go into the same world your friend is in

Add = Find a friend

Delete = Delete a current friend (Gives you a yes or no option before deleting a friend)

I do have more graphics, so please comment on them too! I DID NOT steal anyones ideas/graphics.

Sorry if you have a problem with your username being on the Friend List. Your the only people I could think of.

Last edited by Aaron8086EE (Jan 23 2012 6:37:11 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

tomicalover

Re: Friends List

I love the idea of a friends list. Maybe you could also add a part where you could invite or join your friend to a level you are currently in.   -Tomicalover

#3 Before February 2015

dutchtimNL

tomicalover wrote:

I love the idea of a friends list. Maybe you could also add a part where you could invite or join your friend to a level you are currently in.   -Tomicalover

Thats what the follow button is meant for.
I love the idea of a friends list, but it has been suggested a lot of times and never been made.
I think there should be more things in the friendslist like a private mail, a world invite and something like when you click on the name of a builder there will be a bar with
-delete friend
-authorize (so he can edit and save ur levels)
-unauthorize

and that you can switch to the friends list during gameplay

#4 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

One of the most suggested thing in ee, but cool graphics dude!

Last edited by MrScaniaV8Super (Jan 24 2012 8:45:34 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Aaron8086EE

Thank you guys, you can (if you have one) press PrtSc (Print Screen) and in paint, paste the lobby into paint and edit.

It did not take long. Tomicalover, I might use that idea sometime. Thank you! And yours dutchtimnl. I like your ideas too.

#6 Before February 2015

Gpz8

Nice Aaron, i have heard the friends list idea but noones actually made something like that... Good job!

#7 Before February 2015

Aaron8086EE

Thank you very much Gpz8, those are my best graphics. There will be more added, so thats not it. Im planning on messages next. A Version 2.

#8 Before February 2015

Gpz8

That'll be cool.

#9 Before February 2015

Aaron8086EE

Ya, it will. Come to think of it, im liking this forum very much! If you know how to make one/learn to make one, im expecting alot of awsome from you, and you will be a graphics designer!

#10 Before February 2015

Tegtmejer

I want this in-game!

#11 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Yeah, this has been suggested over and over and over and over. But overall that screenshot shows a fairly simplistic design, but I reckon people sending lots of friend requests could get annoying.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#12 Before February 2015

Aaron8086EE

Bump.

#13 Before February 2015

Razze01

Rly nice! But i could recomend dont care of what smiley the use is, like Win smiley = Best friends and so it would be hard to remember.... But rly nice graphic

Aaron8086EE1423721477239955

Board footer