Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#451 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Re: Putting together the "Artist pack"

So RPG should change graphic or Chris change the minimap script...

#452 Before February 2015

SIRHANDLE

ktostam450 wrote:

Exactly.

Last edited by SIRHANDLE (Mar 23 2012 9:18:34 am)

#453 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

ktostam450 wrote:

Ah, yes. He did not tell me that he would release this pack so I didn't have time to tell him this. I'll see to it that he knows this.

#454 Before February 2015

ktostam450

scifi.png
Thats mine idea. The colour of white block is now good, but if is possible to be in-game 2 white blocks from this ^ package (90% white and 100% white) would be good, because, example it's hard to make art with minerals because there's no simmilary block to them. But the "old" white block would be simmilar with "new", pure white, so it's easier way to make arts.

There's look for the white block now:
scifinextgeneration.png
Doesn't look nice? But the pure white will be useful.

(PS: yep, I made extra block - grey metal)

Last edited by ktostam450 (Mar 25 2012 11:19:48 am)

#455 Before February 2015

jemhun

ktostam450 wrote:

But the "old" white block would be simmilar with "new", pure white, so it's easier way to make arts.

If there was a pure white block, it'll be harder to see the other players.
Plus they could   troll with it so they can't be seen.

But i like your idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#456 Before February 2015

ktostam450

RPG was planning to make pure white block.

#457 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

Make it possible to be a background. Also add a way do move a shape like a diagonal line would be set at 90 Degrees We could change that to 45 Degree angle.

Oh yeah dont make it beta only, make 10,000 energy.

Last edited by Taxidriver555 (Mar 25 2012 1:17:03 pm)

#458 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Sci-Fi isn't beta-only. And I can't see sense in 10.000 energy prize.

BTW. if you want, you can make graphic.

#459 Before February 2015

FCDH

The Scifi blocks looks nice.

#460 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Also, extra idea:
For the contest time, only for this time, make new 2 commands: /deco on & /deco off for on and off deco at minimap //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile extra colours for make better art.

#461 Before February 2015

crastopher

basicbrickcolors.jpg
Anyways, taxidriver is right. We should be able to "switch layers" so we're in the second layer, where all background bricks are solid. But, we should have a certain block to let us switch layers (so you couldn't just cheat in a minigame), like that cage door thing in mario. <We copied a lot from Mario anyways.>
But, when we're in the second layer, all the background bricks placed behind a normal block would show up, and all the 1st layer bricks would be background bricks. The minimap would switch with the layers.

<BTW, there's 3 layers in EE. 1st layer has text bricks. 2nd layer has solid bricks. 3rd has bg bricks. We can only edit the 2nd and 3rd layer, why we can't erase text blocks.>

Last edited by crastopher (Apr 8 2012 12:14:26 pm)

#462 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Crastopher: you forget about foreground for players.

@Topic:
This topic will closed? Because 3rd artist pack would be nice Yn8I7.png I got idea for cave pack - 5 blocks, 5 bgs. Blocks are bit brighter than Minerals, and bgs are bit darker than minerals.

Last edited by ktostam450 (Apr 9 2012 11:21:13 am)

#463 Before February 2015

oir323

crastopher wrote:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g39 … colors.jpg
Anyways, taxidriver is right. We should be able to "switch layers" so we're in the second layer, where all background bricks are solid. But, we should have a certain block to let us switch layers (so you couldn't just cheat in a minigame), like that cage door thing in mario. <We copied a lot from Mario anyways.>
But, when we're in the second layer, all the background bricks placed behind a normal block would show up, and all the 1st layer bricks would be background bricks. The minimap would switch with the layers.

<BTW, there's 3 layers in EE. 1st layer has text bricks. 2nd layer has solid bricks. 3rd has bg bricks. We can only edit the 2nd and 3rd layer, why we can't erase text blocks.>

crastopher, That's going to be great idea!

RPGMaster2000 1423722272239160

Board footer