Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Re: Putting together the "Artist pack"

When you are going to make these blocks, RPGMaster?

#327 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

ktostam450 wrote:

They are both made. Sci-fi pack needs to be changed a bit more before release, the mineral pack is already on que for release. It's entirely up to Chris/Peter to decide when it will be released.

#328 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

But Chris Never want to release....

#329 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
ktostam450 wrote:

They are both made. Sci-fi pack needs to be changed a bit more before release, the mineral pack is already on que for release. It's entirely up to Chris/Peter to decide when it will be released.

Do you like my metal sort pack I made? I posted t as an idea like 1 page pack. It sort of had to do with sci-fi. Also, how do you like my star, moon, and planet pack? (also posted like 1 page back)

Last edited by Glitcherkid (Aug 11 2011 8:32:55 am)

PaNFnqB.png

#330 Before February 2015

Koto

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
ktostam450 wrote:

Well thats great to here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.   I was honestly expecting the mineral pack to take the longest to finish.   Also, somewhat unrelated, will we see a mineral BG pack too?

#331 Before February 2015

SCIFI200

OMG yay a scifi pack! >:D

#332 Before February 2015

trollie

Hey RPG just wondering if you have any idea what the new sci-fi blocks will be? Might have made some tests or have an idea of what your going to do as Chris doesn't like the screens? I can't wait //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#333 Before February 2015

Bobyy

All the blocks are finished and are ready to be realesed when ever Chris and Peter feel like it. RPGMaster2000 told me that.   I'm hoping Chris and Peter will realese them soon! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#334 Before February 2015

trollie

bobyy wrote:

All the blocks are finished and are ready to be realesed when ever Chris and Peter feel like it. RPGMaster2000 told me that.   I'm hoping Chris and Peter will realese them soon! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Oh cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I just want to know what the new Sci-fi blocks will be, maybe a secret? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#335 Before February 2015

Kirby

i think you should make 2 types of backgrounds. one that shows up on the minimap and one that does not. if a background is over a brick, the minimap shows the brick, if its on a key, crown, or decoration, the background shows up on the minimap

please dont blame me if this has been suggested, i dont read 14 pages b4 i post

#336 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Kirby, something, just something tells me you don't have all of that stuff...XD. 99999 diamonds...thats 10 millon dollars, XD.

#337 Before February 2015

pokemonsmile101

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Please remember that smileys, decoration packs and blocks with properties like water are uninteresting to me. This is only supposed to be a solid block pack containing minimap colors that are hotly requested by the artist community.

*Waits for BEE*

yea i dont want ee like that :l

#338 Before February 2015

Kirby

xputnameherex wrote:

Kirby, something, just something tells me you don't have all of that stuff...XD. 99999 diamonds...thats 10 millon dollars, XD.

its called a joke XD

#339 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

I know, thats why I put the XDs, obviosuly i knew it was a joke and i was making another joke out of it and, oh nvm.XD

#340 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Wow   rpgmaster2000,

You have acturly made a Sci Fi pack?

+ When will this artist   pack coming out   so i can   start on my level.

#341 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

I am for a white Block //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
i need white really - really often. but havent.
only white //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile white bg and block, that will be fine.
(mylo)

Last edited by Mylo (Aug 31 2011 3:35:57 am)

#342 Before February 2015

Master1

^what?

anyway can't wait much longer D: that mineral pack looks so epic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#343 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Is the mineral pack that stone pack in coolperson23's sig? If not could someone please show me a pic.

#344 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

The mineral pack is the one on coolperson23's signature. The Mineral Pack is the new name for The Stone Pack. Looks cool right! 1bigsmile1 I can't wait for it to be added in-game!

PaNFnqB.png

#345 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Glitcherkid wrote:

The mineral pack is the one on coolperson23's signature. The Mineral Pack is the new name for The Stone Pack. Looks cool right! 1bigsmile1 I can't wait for it to be added in-game!

Mee too.     I also want the sci-fi pack, yet it only has 5 blocks.     Maybe it can also come with 2 decorations and/or BGs?

fgRzols.png

#346 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Stubby wrote:
Glitcherkid wrote:

Mee too.     I also want the sci-fi pack, yet it only has 5 blocks.     Maybe it can also come with 2 decorations and/or BGs?

The sci-fi pack has been changed a bit since Chris wasn't too fond of the very detailed display screens. I decided to blur out the details to make them look like fluorescent light blocks instead. I also added 3 one-way platforms in three different colors.

#347 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I also added 3 one-way platforms in three different colors.

Good news, my friend! 1smile1
When can we expect the next update?

#348 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Jojatekok wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Your guess is as good as mine right now. Chris/Peter have barely said anything this past week, although I do know that Chris has been busy doing some real work with his company. He has also been visiting lots of different companies, including EA and Valve.

#349 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

So rpgmaster2000 is the minerel pack the pack in my sig?
+ What we would all like is more smileys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#350 Before February 2015

Echo!

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Jojatekok wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Your guess is as good as mine right now. Chris/Peter have barely said anything this past week, although I do know that Chris has been busy doing some real work with his company. He has also been visiting lots of different companies, including EA and Valve.

Wohw.. Why has he gone to EA?

RPGMaster2000 1423722272239160

Board footer